Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Screenshot_20231215_014739_Chrome.jpg
All the Ye supporters and defenders better cop a pair to show support

Y'all gonna be walking around Trader Joe's looking like y'all about to scrap with a Ninja Turtle

Last edited:
right on schedule.

I would hate to work with this guy in any capacity.

This dude was talking all that god nonsense
now he’s spitting N.O.I conspiracies while being surrounded by inflated booty white women.

My guy is lost BIG TIME.

Julz booty gets bigger the more energy she drains from black men.. this one is gonna finally give her that attention she’s been asking for.

Yeezus was so trash! Only his hardcore STANS love that album. It was only 2 to 3 decent good songs off that album that had replay value. The rest of it sounded like a beginner producer, who bought some new studio equipment, turned up the volume at MAXIMUM VOLUME. While using some new programs for the first time without practicing or learning how to use the equipment for a few years First.

I kept hearing his STANS tell me that it was a new sound, that he was experimenting with house and techno mixed together, and how groundbreaking it was. That let me know how sheepish alot of his fans are. The marketing and rollout was A1 for that album, but sonically it's a TRASH album. It's nothing in comparison to how he started - all the way up to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, not sure if worded the title right.

If he stays in pocket musically, with those types of concepts throughout those albums, going forward, without the mental health issues. Then we would've gotten 4 more Classic albums up out of him at minimum. It also seems like once Rappers/artists start reaching a high level of success like YE and Andre 3000 did. They start experimenting with their sound/music way too much.

To the point of pulling away so far from their signature sound that got them to that level in the first place. Kanye started out as Hip Hop/Rap artists, not as a house or techno musician. Does he still have fans, YE will always have fans. But he doesn't have the amount of Fans and love that he had when he PEAKED musically and in the fashion world around the MBDTF, SO APPALLED, CHIEF KEEF = Dont Like Remix, Ni$$@# in Paris, Otis (With Jay) ERA.

He was still actually rapping at a high level at that time. Musically, he started declining once he made Yeezus while trying to experiment way too much musically/Sounded, instead of just sticking to the formula that he had before that.

This makes me appreciate our legends such as Pac, Big, Pun, Pimp C, and many more who we didn't see fall off musically because they just got bored like 3000, or because they just wanted to experiment with different types of genres of music.

Travis Scott is what Ye should've been like after he peaked. Anything that sounds more advanced than that isn't going to sound like anything that I want to listen to on a daily basis, without it sounding way to weird from just normal sounding music.

TL;DR: Kanye fell off when he switched the sound up. Stans tried to pretend like they liked it. Black should just stick to the regular *** rap that he's familiar with.

Back
Top Bottom