Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

bundeswehr-logo-2446CEA2C1-seeklogo.com.png

:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

There’s a huge significance in the phoenix having 2 heads facing east and west looking into the past and the future. As said above it’s not a creation by them it was already in existence.

There’s a huge significance in the phoenix having 2 heads facing east and west looking into the past and the future. As said above it’s not a creation by them it was already in existence.
What's the meaning sorry I'm too lazy to look into this deeper.

What's the meaning sorry I'm too lazy to look into this deeper.

It’s the sigil for the sublime and valiant prince of the royal secret (32nd degree of Scottish rite freemasonry). The nazis took a lot of occult symbols like the mythical phoenix and turned it into an eagle. Hitler was obsessed with the occult. Just like they took the swastika from Vedic mythology. The little top knot on the birds head indicates that it’s a phoenix and it’s commonly mistaken for an eagle. That’s not an eagle on the back of our dollar bill. He has the top knot. Every single detail it’s extremely deliberate. It’s a symbol for the mythical phoenix rising from the ashes. New birth. New world order.
32 feathers in one wing and 33 in the other representing the Scottish rite. 10 feathers in the tail representing the 10 degrees in the York rite.

IMG_1669.jpeg

Kanye been dabbling in this for a long time now either knowingly or unknowingly but I think he’s ignorant to it all and is just using the symbol to troll Jews given his latest antics. That may or may not be true or someone is directing him idk. It’s hard to tell if he’s playing dumb or just is dumb sometimes.

We are reentering the Kanye Buffoonery Cycle again.

Ye will do something offensive

His fans gonna "well actually" every bit of dumb and offensive **** he does.

Then he will cross the line to a degree his fanboys know they can't defend him and look serious at the same time

Then they will transition to criticizing Ye's critics. While simultaneously saying they don't support what he is doing

Last edited:
It’s the sigil for the sublime and valiant prince of the royal secret (32nd degree of Scottish rite freemasonry). The nazis took a lot of occult symbols like the mythical phoenix and turned it into an eagle. Hitler was obsessed with the occult. Just like they took the swastika from Vedic mythology. The little top knot on the birds head indicates that it’s a phoenix and it’s commonly mistaken for an eagle. That’s not an eagle on the back of our dollar bill. He has the top knot. Every single detail it’s extremely deliberate. It’s a symbol for the mythical phoenix rising from the ashes. New birth. New world order.
32 feathers in one wing and 33 in the other representing the Scottish rite. 10 feathers in the tail representing the 10 degrees in the York rite.

IMG_1669.jpeg

Kanye been dabbling in this for a long time now either knowingly or unknowingly but I think he’s ignorant to it all and is just using the symbol to troll Jews given his latest antics. That may or may not be true or someone is directing him idk. It’s hard to tell if he’s playing dumb or just is dumb sometimes.

I think you hit the nail on the head right there

Not to mention that Kanye is like the LAST person I would want in my secret society :lol:

After being buddy buddy with white supremacists. Like actual white supremacist.

Being over the top antisemitic

Finding out he is a big Hitler fan

And antagonizing black people with leaning into the white racist think

I am not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Because why exactly? I can't mind read but if I were to bet, I don't think a committed white supremacists piece of **** like Ye was inspired by something other than the Klan.

And that why I also feel he is a troll too. That he does **** like this to antagonize, but also give himself, fans, and defenders an angle plead innocence.

I think a lot of people are starting on conflate attention with power. They saw Trump say and do wild **** and become president. They think it'll work out the same way for them.

Kanye thought he could “Stepin Fetchit” himself and matriculated to the top of high society (and white society) by trying to present himself as different type of black man.

Not realizing that they’re all for making money “off” of you due to your brand, value and reach as a celebrity, but that’s as far as they wanted him. He could never be them and it was a blow to his ego :lol: :lol: :lol:

Them folks gave him a reality check. He felt all that tap dancing went in vain, now he’s mad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom