Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I just googled….mans is a dwarf lol

Maybe because he was up on a stage I swore he was the same height as Jay lol

Was probably wearing these

s-l640.jpg

Women dont even be talking about height like that. "Is he taller than me? Yes or No?"

That song trash anyhow. People accept anything musically

The part about people who go to school with kids whose parents work at adidas :lol: :lol:

I want you to try something, no google, no social media, next time you're out, ask a woman you don't know how much they care about a man having an exact height.
why are you excluding social media?

why are you excluding social media?
People sit up and watch little video and read tweets and get to taking it as gospel not realizing women will say the most popular or whatever sounds "right" when put in the spotlight. The tweets are straight up attention seeking. You don't know how many women I've known to talk all that 6 foot nonsense and you catch them in the street with an ol 5'9 *** dude. Hell, half these women cant tell 5'10 from 6'1, why you think dudes lie so much? All these dudes want to blame their height, you ever thought it might be your underlying insecurity seeping through, turning her off? You THINK you hiding it, until that 6'4 dude walks and they start looking like they already lost. I saw that ****. She saw that ****.

I want you to try something, no google, no social media, next time you're out, ask a woman you don't know how much they care about a man having an exact height.
No need... I've been with a ton of *****es and quite a few of them are that superficial.

Once upon a time, I ended up clapping a chick I was trying to set up with my boy because she said "Dude was a shrimp"

My guy is 6'0 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom