Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Sound like some woman in here talking about a mans height
This you famb?...

20987812-7683953-The_Bagel_Boss_fell_ill_outside_a_New_York_deli_and_was_sent_to_-a-2_1573736800063.jpg

Last edited:
As a proud member of the the almost 6 foot club I can attest unless shorty is like 5'9 herself they can't tell.

Some Timbs, air maxes, or AF1's will get you right where you need to be.

As with Ye, he's part right and part wrong. He prayed and his expectations werent met. That creates more strain in his spiritual relationship. Often enough folks confuse Jesus for a genie which isnt his nature. And they dont factor that the answer is; no, not now, or to take an alternative look/approach.

Ye was accurate when saying human action shouldnt stop at prayer tho:

Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor,“Come back tomorrow and I’ll give it to you”— when you already have it with you. -Prov 3:27

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? -James 2:14‭-‬16

He prolly dont know these are in the Word tho.

I could t have been there as soon as he would have said that ****

“I would have been like ain’t you god? What you mean you got issues with Jesus ***** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m convinced he’s worshipping satan
This dude only worships himself. I don't think there's been anyone in my lifetime who went so off the rails as bad as this guy. Closest I can think of is Michael Jackson, but he basically stayed to himself and wasn't constantly trying to be in peoples' faces like this narcissistic loon is. Maybe Randy Quaid, but he was like 1/1000th as big a deal as Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom