Kanye West or Just Blaze?

Producing an entire album = Kanye'

Just wanting an epic track on an album = Blaze

Just Blaaaaaze 
pimp.gif

Kanye.

i can see the argument about making an "epic" beat being JB...but you can't act like 'Ye didn't perfect the soul sample...therefore you gotta go with 'Ye because he's got the more consistent catalog...

Kanye

Just Blaze has a lot of bangers but Kanye is more consistent, Just been hit or miss as of the last 5 years or so. Exhibit C is his best beat in a while, Lord Knows is finally a step in the right direction though.

Just Blaze and the Blazettes

...I get chills when I hear some of this mans work

...Ye's a beast too though.

^all of that
ima roll with blaze....
was listenin to "far away" yesterday....when i say he laced that track..............

Never been a big Blaze fan, a lot of his beats sound the same of the last few years.

Both of them are great,but I'd give a slight edge to Kanye...

Is there any Best of Just Blaze mixtapes or Just Blaze instrumental mixtapes out?

I don't want yall to think im calling Justin a slouch or anything...

Son has produced some of my favorite beats of ALL-TIME.... Like I want "I Really Mean It" to be played at my funeral b.

But as a complete Producer, i don't see him messing with Ye.

i think everyone who picks Just Blaze is going off the strength of bangers. Bangers are nice. Ye does albums, though. Entire albums. His versatility and musical range put him past Just Blaze for me.

Spoiler [+]
Lord Knows though...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Ye, but I'm biased. Just Blaze is a close second... really dug his sound back in 2004 or so, but I haven't really heard anything that stood out from him recently. I guess I haven't really been checking for his stuff.

need to give Lord Knows a listen to then if your looking for recently, i keep saying he gave that beat to the wrong person over and over again tho
laugh.gif

tough tough tough
30t6p3b.gif

kanye by a little bit
pimp.gif
to tough for me to pick just one  

24gu179.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Ye, but I'm biased. Just Blaze is a close second... really dug his sound back in 2004 or so, but I haven't really heard anything that stood out from him recently. I guess I haven't really been checking for his stuff.

need to give Lord Knows a listen to then if your looking for recently, i keep saying he gave that beat to the wrong person over and over again tho
laugh.gif
Drake did his thing on that beat... so did Ross

With that being said, Hov should have blessed that beat...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom