[-- Kanye West - Robocop --]

I actually like this compared to heartless and coldest winter. But I still miss the old Kanye.

This song is garbage. His album isnt looking too good right now.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

^Lol. But for real, Kanye is gettin an unreal amount of passes. These songs aren't good.
I'm sayin'
laugh.gif
...it's like...if it was any otherartist, they'd be getting pummeled on here. Kanye's ego got the best of him...dude is a great artist, but sometimes these dudes feel as if they'reso far beyond the rest of these cats and they go and drop crap like this.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^Lol. But for real, Kanye is gettin an unreal amount of passes. These songs aren't good.
Damn Rav, you don't even F with Heartless? So far that's the only one I let pass.
Actually that's the only joint out the bunch I mess with. But it's not enough to make up for the other joints, nor is it a song Ye should hang his hat on.
Only song I like out of the four is Coldest Winter...I think that track is solid. But as for the rest...
smh.gif

Different isn't necessarily creative...

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

eff what you heard this song is clean, he's pushing the envelope even further with this album
yea but im not sure if that is a good thing. Im not feeling Robocop.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this shhh is mad gay... haha

picture dudes ridin with this shhh in the whip..
laugh.gif

hes fallin off hard...

The songs that have leaked so far only indicate to me that Kanye is coming correct on this album.....

I cant listen to Coldest Winter though...cause that $#@* just depresses me....but it serves its purpose.

This album is ahead of its time...most people wont understand or appreciate what it is until 5-6 years down the road.

Originally Posted by pay jape

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this shhh is mad gay... haha

picture dudes ridin with this shhh in the whip..
laugh.gif

hes fallin off hard...
why don't you make another thread about it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

People can't just like or dislike anything anymore, they feel like their opinion matters
laugh.gif

im feeling this joint, it may grow on me but I don't know about this one.

This album might be garbage and I'm a huge Kanye fan but I gotta call it like i see it.

u guys cant be serious who like this.. this is one of the worst songs ive heard.. its terrible. theres nothing good about this song except the person singingit is Kanye west. If this was Jay-z this thread would be 50 pages long of how badly he flopped and how Jayz sucks now.

Why the hell are you guys giving Kanye a pass for this trash?

And I loved CD, LR, Graduation but im no stan this is flat out garbage

u guys cant be serious who like this.. this is one of the worst songs ive heard.. its terrible. theres nothing good about this song except the person singingit is Kanye west. If this was Jay-z this thread would be 50 pages long of how badly he flopped and how Jayz sucks now.

Why the hell are you guys giving Kanye a pass for this trash?

And I loved CD, LR, Graduation but im no stan this is flat out garbage

When did music become so objective?

Not everyone's going to like it, but to knock it like he doesn't have three classic albums under his belt is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom