[-- Kanye West - Robocop --]

I'll still get this CD (I guess ) , but now i'm looking forward to June... Kanye must have found a level above Pineapple Express...

This @%#+ is fire even with that gross **# third verse/bridge!!! "What you want me to do, I'm sorry."

I like it.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JJ1223

smh.gif

I want to make 'Ye sit down and listen to College Dropout and Late Registration then this new !@#! and hopefully he'll be like "The $@%+ am I doing?"

This man is tarnishing his musical career. Anyone with auto-tune and some semi-hot beats can sit there and rhyme this stupid stuff
mad.gif

Yes I'm mad
he has said time and time again that he makes music that is relevant to now and the future...and music comes from the heart...if this is how he feels why should he have to do different?
I'm not saying he has to make it like them... I'm just saying that he should make a good albumlike those were- just because he says hes making music thats "relevant" and "from the heart" doesn't give him a pass for putting outbad music

This is the worst out of em all so far
tired.gif

Come on, this song SUCKS. If it was some unknown artist coming out with the same exact song, EVERYONE would say that it's trash. But because it'sKanye, it sounds just a little better
laugh.gif

def worst of em all.
as much as i like kanye, this song trys tooo hard to be all 70s/80s.
if dude makes a vid its goin to be all old school to the ridiculous

haha who knows, after months of radioplay, maybe ill find it catchy. (hope not tho)

I think heartless is the best track out, love lockdown is cool. Everything else better not make the album.

I felt the first three, but I'm definitely not feeling this track. What a waste of a such a monster beat.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by RayRay84

(Typical NTer) OMG, this is the soundtrack of my life (Typical NTer)
Beating a dead horse much?
eyes.gif
Yeah, pretty much...
laugh.gif
... Got nothing to do on a Sundayafternoon besides state the obvious...

I feel like this album really isn't geared for everybody just like all of his other CDs werent for everyone. ThisCD is def geared to those of us in relationships and break ups. I loved all of these songs from love lockdown to robocop bc nearly ever lyrics just speaks ofthe the current relationship trouble im dealing with. I dont know if its just me but I find it incredible that every CD that ye has dropped seemed to dropped around a time in my life where I could empathize with the vibe of the CD the most.

Back
Top Bottom