Kanye West x Jordan Brand

D46C3F3A-A704-4945-8C79-DB143D14A174.gif

This guy never wanted to leave Nike to begin with. He’s from Chicago and grew up watching Mike, he wanted to create at nike. Had mark Parker given him royalties, he’d have his own building at NWH and would most likely be leading the charge there as far as lifestyle goes. Kanye was smart for knowing his worth. Once his adidas contract is up I see him doing collaborations with the Yeezy similar to supreme and what Virgil did with off white. Yeezy can easily be a Stand alone brand like FOG. Nike offered him more creative control for 5 million a year. They lowballed him big time. Had he taken that deal he wouldn’t be a billionaire now. Had nike given him royalties adidas wouldn’t be where they are now. There’s still four years left on this adidas contract. I’m willing to bet that when it’s up we see him go back to Nike. If this happens we will see some crazy collaborations as well as the long awaited retro of the Air Yeezy too.

This guy never wanted to leave Nike to begin with. He’s from Chicago and grew up watching Mike, he wanted to create at nike. Had mark Parker given him royalties, he’d have his own building at NWH and would most likely be leading the charge there as far as lifestyle goes. Kanye was smart for knowing his worth. Once his adidas contract is up I see him doing collaborations with the Yeezy similar to supreme and what Virgil did with off white. Yeezy can easily be a Stand alone brand like FOG. Nike offered him more creative control for 5 million a year. They lowballed him big time. Had he taken that deal he wouldn’t be a billionaire now. Had nike given him royalties adidas wouldn’t be where they are now. There’s still four years left on this adidas contract. I’m willing to bet that when it’s up we see him go back to Nike. If this happens we will see some crazy collaborations as well as the long awaited retro of the Air Yeezy too.

how you know bout the time length of his adidas deal?

Bingo, Ye knew his worth, the stars aligned and god gave him the option and he took it

Now look at the kid :pimp:

Nike dropped the ball, not like they really needed but they are a business, businesses like money

So yea they dropped the ball

Def dropped the ball but I dont see this happening. It's his lame *** son caping for this who is already the obvious back door king. Jordan is too loyal for this kind of move to a good degree.

Dude put the American flag over his shoulder to hide a competing logo.. that was eons ago but Jordan is stubborn like that. Gotta make wild dollars for this to make any sense close enough for fruition.

Def dropped the ball but I dont see this happening. It's his lame *** son caping for this who is already the obvious back door king. Jordan is too loyal for this kind of move to a good degree.

Dude put the American flag over his shoulder to hide a competing logo.. that was eons ago but Jordan is stubborn like that. Gotta make wild dollars for this to make any sense close enough for fruition.
I remember when MJ and Chuck wasn’t having that Reebok nonsense…

Khalid and I wear the same size…
To Kanye defense, he really didn’t try to touch them or really acknowledge them

Back
Top Bottom