Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

If you purchase any of these sneakers and you have a bus pass but no car keys then you suck at life.

& he said he did this s%$# for the hood only n^%$#@ in the hood that will have these will be the dealers & they usually rock boots & j's thisis a epicc fail & im from the chi

Just copped a Don in the beige/purple/maroon color
smile.gif

Pickin up saturday!

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Kanye betta get da F%$k wit dem prices nobody is gonna buy these shoes no shoes r worth dat much $$$ especially not these!! dey look like sum sort of puma's

lol you folk kill me.. you clearly haven't seen euro money...people in europe and the select few in America will buy these shoes in droves... just causethe average person can't afford it...doesn't mean it's a bad product.... Just like people buy Mac over PC (even though you can spend $1500 more)just like people buy a Bugatti Veyron Just like people who buy designer luggage there's ALWAYS someone who will pay for something..

Originally Posted by Lrrr

If you purchase any of these sneakers and you have a bus pass but no car keys then you suck at life.
Sounds like a dumb logic to me.

Getting a house > Car

i think the only person that can afford these is hovkid. i really liked that gray/pink cw for some reason tho.

i onoo pinks been catching my eye lately no ayo

I can't wait! I'm gettin the Jasper's later this week! Man Louis Vuitton made so much money on me in the last two weeks.

Anyone who has completed the entire yeezy set, and has had help doing this via ebay rip off , reseller prices. Really need not complain about this cop(seriously) just think about it as 2 of your yeezys = a pair of don c's (wait that is wrong if resell was 500-600 a pop). you all get what i am saying
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom