Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

want some but price is just a little to HIGH for me... they are still only sneakers basically.

Got this as a six year anniversary present from my lady
happy.gif
pimp.gif
. Size 11

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Are these still available @ LV stores? Or how can I cop?

I'm pretty sure they're all sold out by now. Your best bet of finding them is from a reseller

actually, they're about to release a few more in november (and that'll be it from what i've been told)... if you want them hurry and talk to yourrep and go ahead and pay and you'll better your chances of copping...

for sizing, i'll put it this way, i wear a size 13 in damn near everything, but i wear a 12 in high top dunks and yeezys... so since i heard these run bigi copped a size 12 in the jaspers (a whole size down from my normal 13, and they fit me fine), which is a LV size 11... LV sizes are europeon i guess...

I really like them! Although I would rather put the money spent on these shoes on a down-payment on a car/mortgage....

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton - Jasper's - $1140 are so damn hot! I really hope a can get hold on these.

Man was looking on ebay and you can't find them on there anymore, unless it's just my size. Lucky I got mine.

Originally Posted by nosleep4jordans

most ugly shoe ever made and kanye is a D-Bag! i wouldnt take em if they were givin' to me!
lol do i smell a hater?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I couldnt cop those especially living in NYC man imagine someone stepping on those dope #%! kicks
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

...can yu say 25 to life?

damn i just went thru all the pages, i def want the red don's or the blk jaspers, or the greypink if i can find them haha

h@ll yeah im a hater on a guy who wants us to spend 1100$ on a pair of ugly +%* shoes, id rather have 4 pairs of DS neon FOAM Ones or 5 jordan XI's....shoes that have meaning and memories. kanye west and G@y-Z (and a bunch others nowadays) are the worst thing that happened to the rap game, if the dons werealive 2pac & BIG.. these fools would be moping high school floor ways! 2pac - " F*CK JAYz " listen to the don.

h@ll yeah im a hater on a guy who wants us to spend 1100$ on a pair of ugly +%* shoes, id rather have 4 pairs of DS neon FOAM Ones or 5 jordan XI... shoes thathave meaning and memories. kanye west and G@y-Z (and a bunch others nowadays) are the worst thing that happened to the rap game, if the dons were alive 2pac& BIG.. these fools would be moping high school floor ways! 2pac - " F*CK JAYz " listen to the don. YOUNGIN'S WHO DONT KNOW, STUDY UP DONTLISTEN TO THESE FOOLS.

Back
Top Bottom