Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

Originally Posted by nosleep4jordans

h@ll yeah im a hater on a guy who wants us to spend 1100$ on a pair of ugly +%* shoes, id rather have 4 pairs of DS neon FOAM Ones or 5 jordan XI... shoes that have meaning and memories. kanye west and G@y-Z (and a bunch others nowadays) are the worst thing that happened to the rap game, if the dons were alive 2pac & BIG.. these fools would be moping high school floor ways! 2pac - " F*CK JAYz " listen to the don. YOUNGIN'S WHO DONT KNOW, STUDY UP DONT LISTEN TO THESE FOOLS.

you mad

Man on a stretch here, debating if I want to drop another one this Nov./Dec. I know I can't get both, but maybe just another pair...

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Lrrr

If you purchase any of these sneakers and you have a bus pass but no car keys then you suck at life.
Sounds like a dumb logic to me.

Getting a house > Car
The demographic of this message board comprises mostly of teenage males

Originally Posted by nosleep4jordans

h@ll yeah im a hater on a guy who wants us to spend 1100$ on a pair of ugly +%* shoes, id rather have 4 pairs of DS neon FOAM Ones or 5 jordan XI... shoes that have meaning and memories. kanye west and G@y-Z (and a bunch others nowadays) are the worst thing that happened to the rap game, if the dons were alive 2pac & BIG.. these fools would be moping high school floor ways! 2pac - " F*CK JAYz " listen to the don. YOUNGIN'S WHO DONT KNOW, STUDY UP DONT LISTEN TO THESE FOOLS.

shut yo @*% up. Thinkin you holier than thou.

Nice pics there Tagg and Bigdawg.
pimp.gif

Oh man got a call and email from my local LV rep and he told me the red ones are in next week. Should I get them... $835... hmmmm

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

If you gotta think about them, then don't

At the end of the day it's about the $. :tongue:
thats what hes pointing out. if you have to think about $ then you shouldn't be purchasing these.

trying to find a pair of the black jaspers now, LV size 11 (or even 10)...

unfortunately they're not being re-released with the others...

Actually just got them. Put them on and looked at them, don't like how the Rouge looks so I'll be returning them on Saturday.
frown.gif
I want the white onesthough!

Anyone who buys these shoes is just getting them for pure hype. Kanye is not just a bad designer he is horrible. LV should never have allowed him to have ansay in design. If you have any money to spend on LV shoes I'd recommend the punchy sneaker. Way nicer shoes. Or go buy some Lanvin's.

I just bought a few pairs of the white Y-3 lancer. 10 times nicer than any of those overrated Kanye LV's. They honestly look like something you'd findat payless. Buying these shoes would only encourage LV to let Kanye design more shoes.

everyone's got their own opinion man...

obivously thousands of people disagree with you tho...

i personally think kanye's a dope sneaker designer...

i love straps when they look right on shoes, and he makes 'em look right imo...

i was walking outta the bathroom of a cheesecake factory a couple weeks ago and caught a glimpse of my yeezys as i was walking by a mirror and was stoked byjust look of the shoes just in that quick instance, and i've seen 'em a million times sitting on the shelves in my room... they look like space bootsor something... same thing with the jaspers... you can tell he was directly influenced by the mcfly's from back to the future 2... and that's a goodlook imo...

i personally love the way these look... here's a couple shots i took of 'em on my feet recently:

4119016097_7f515b87d7_o.jpg

4119015883_c0d4b3efab_o.jpg

now if i could just track down an authentic pair of the blacks in a LV size 11, i'd be done with shoes for a hot minute...

Back
Top Bottom