Kanye West's outburst history.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

*DEAD* (no pun intended)
eek.gif
roll.gif

Am I the only one who thinks Kanye needs help like he is not fully over his mothers death? I just saw him on the Jay Leno show and he couldn't answer thequestion what would his mother have said about his actions.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Am I the only one who thinks Kanye needs help like he is not fully over his mothers death? I just saw him on the Jay Leno show and he couldn't answer the question what would his mother have said about his actions.

I totally agree, I've been saying this for so long!

biggest sore loser in music, jesus.

that patrick swayze photoshop isn't funny at all.

RedMan wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Kanye needs help like he is not fully over his mothers death? I just saw him on the Jay Leno show and he couldn't answer the question what would his mother have said about his actions.

Honestly I think dude was in the process of biting his tongue.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

dude is ignorant. lost all respect. taylor>>>>>kanye. anyday.
yeah right. tell me when she starts producing her own tracks and maybe ill jump on board
tell me when Kanye starts writing his own verses..
c'mon do you really want to go down this road............think about it

dude is dumb. for real, i bet hes a really sad person deep down. could you imagine if this dude wasnt famous? probably wouldnt have a friend in the world.

Dude really said to kill him

smh at wishing death on another

It ain't that serious bro, people actin like she won an oscar or grammy. She won a %!%*#% moon man for goodness sakes. Big whoooop. The whole show is ajoke in the first place

fall back, pyoom pyoom pyoom!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dude really said to kill him

smh at wishing death on another

It ain't that serious bro, people actin like she won an oscar or grammy. She won a %!%*#% moon man for goodness sakes. Big whoooop. The whole show is a joke in the first place

fall back, pyoom pyoom pyoom!

It ain't about the award bro

A man can stand up during an presidential speech and call the president a liar and still not be put out there and insulted
as much as a rapper for interrupting a country star's moon-man acceptance.
This country has its priorities backwards.

Originally Posted by GTEK

A man can stand up during an presidential speech and call the president a liar and still not be put out there and insulted

*Inser Rock Clapping Gif*

what are you talking about?

that guy is still in the news everyday regarding that. The first two days, it was huge. So huge that his democratic opponent received mad money for theupcoming election against him.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

that guy is still in the news everyday regarding that. The first two days, it was huge. So huge that his democratic opponent received mad money for the upcoming election against him.
seriously?

laugh.gif
at people wanting to off kanye cuz he took the mic from some poor lilwhite girl.. *racism still alive but they just be concealing it*
I agree with some earlier posts that YE isn't over his ma's death..
but wasn't he right about what he said (sorta)?? beyonce did win vid of the year
but how do you win best vid of the year... and.. not... win female vid of the year... hmm??

p.s. KANYE is still gonna sell !!!
p.p.s. what did madonna say?? pm please..

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

that guy is still in the news everyday regarding that. The first two days, it was huge. So huge that his democratic opponent received mad money for the upcoming election against him.
seriously?
yea man pretty much. Like always everything will die down and Kanye will be on top again. Even after all this.

Chelsea Handler was blowing him up too that night. But hell be back

Back
Top Bottom