Kanye West's outburst history.

Why are people acting like he kill 5 people a year ago and they just discovered the bodies? The people commenting on kanye, seem like they need more help thenhe does.

I guess a lot of people were waiting for kanye to do something stupid, so they can report to the world how much they hate him and fell justified.

Like i said in the other thread, its an r kelly thing, their going to show their hate in public, but still listen to kanye.

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

"give a black man a chance man!"
roll.gif
what a buffoon. someone put a bullet through this fools head.

wow....you should think before you say things like that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

it wasnt even all that bad, its not like the vmas is a serious award show anyways. most just people watch for the performances/entertainment.

if this was the grammys though then ya that would be bad

DONT matter where it was at bro.. it could have been at an elementary school play for that matter.. The point is DUDE disrespected someone else just because he was jealous for not taking home anything. In the middle of her accepting an award for her hard work in something she loves to do in order to put food on her families table.... Eff this guy to the fullest

Looks like Kanye's outburst ability rubbed off on you.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

it wasnt even all that bad, its not like the vmas is a serious award show anyways. most just people watch for the performances/entertainment.

DONT matter where it was at bro.. it could have been at an elementary school play for that matter.. The point is DUDE disrespected someone else just because he was jealous for not taking home anything. In the middle of her accepting an award for her hard work in something she loves to do in order to put food on her families table.... Eff this guy to the fullest

Looks like Kanye's outburst ability rubbed off on you.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

How soon we forget

4v5ueo.jpg

roll.gif

imagine, "NA *%$# THAT! YO PARIS, I KNOW YOU WAS MIKE'S DAUGHTER AND ALL, BUT HE WASN'T EVEN YO BIOLOGICAL FATHER FAM! MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MYIDOL!"

Originally Posted by KingRamey

GUY is a COMPLETE TOOL..

I swear if someone Offed him, he really wouldnt be missed, maybe by few for the first day or so, but then after that hed be just a quick topic to discuss when youre bored years from now. Dude didnt even take home an award did he??

Why hasnt anyone started a BEYONCE THREAD about how much she showed her true Classiness and good humanitarian she really is.. DIDDY is also a premature TOOL as well, he had to get some quick jabs in there didnt he? that poor excuse for a human...those two cats need to get bodied quick

Why don't you body him then tough guy

dang son.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

dude is ignorant. lost all respect. taylor>>>>>kanye. anyday.
yeah right. tell me when she starts producing her own tracks and maybe ill jump on board

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

dude is ignorant. lost all respect. taylor>>>>>kanye. anyday.
yeah right. tell me when she starts producing her own tracks and maybe ill jump on board
tell me when Kanye starts writing his own verses..

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

It's bad EITHER way.
laugh.gif

Anyways, KANYE IS LEGEND.
smokin.gif

I totally agree bro. You cant do anything to convince me that what Kanye did was even a little ok. Totally disrespectful and he would have gonenuts if someone did that to him.

smh.gif
its really sad kanyes musical talent wont beappreciated until its to late

Im not saying what he did was right either
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man, that's not even cool he just died...today gotta have a little bit of respect.

Back
Top Bottom