Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Anybody got the pass code for DC? YEEZUS and LEAVES are not working

Nevermind I found the new passcode...

Last edited:
Just got a ticket to the Floor GA at the Anaheim. :smokin
For some reason was able to purchase before the 10am presale. Good luck to all

Purchased 4 great seats to the Columbus show, still mad they are 140, but whatever, Ye does not let down, and it will be my 3rd time seeing Kendrcik in the last 5 months smh!!!

I got it thru Kendrick's FB or Twitter can't remember but for the new presales the password is BOUND

If NY doesn't get an appearance from someone epic im gonna be pissed!!
I was going to go to Boston just to see K. Dot but seats weren't looking promising...

I'm sure NYC gon have a good guest star...might be Hov...

I'm in there regardless

VIP prices are ridiculous. Not sure if the floor seats are worth it either since they're so far behind VIP*. :rolleyes

*Looking at the Georgia setup.

anybody use any axs.com promo codes?

that if there is anyout there.. did alil google search, but no luck

Last edited:
Got my tickets to Houston, had to be a lot of people trying because servers were slow

I have a extra monday ticket for staples what's the best way to sell it? craigslist got me no replies and stub hub prices for monday pretty cheap. Should I just hold on until a few days before the concert?

I have a extra monday ticket for staples what's the best way to sell it? craigslist got me no replies and stub hub prices for monday pretty cheap. Should I just hold on until a few days before the concert?
Call Barry's and VIP tickets

pm sent

Last edited:

SMH im in the same boat. I have 2 tickets for the SEA show im trying to get rid of for face value and i can't get any responses :smh:

just got an email from MLife and an offer for a free room and Yeezy tickets :nthat:

now i gotta sell my extra 2 :nerd:

just got an email from MLife and an offer for a free room and Yeezy tickets
nthat.gif

now i gotta sell my extra 2
nerd.gif
link? 

how do i go about gettin this email?

Gota be an mlife member.
I'm not sure if you have to be a certain level to receive these offers or not...

Back
Top Bottom