Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

anyone know who the special guest is for Philly yet ? hopefully it aint Pusha-T already seen them together out In AC at the revel a year or 2 back (even though pusha-t did 2-3 songs). Tryna see someone different with Ye. I also hope it aint meek mill either WHICH im sure Ye will never bring him aboard anyway 

Last edited:
Heads up NY Fam :

"Kanye West  has finally revealed the special guests for the New York City dates on his Yeezus  tour. According toHot 97, Kanye will be adding Kendrick Lamar  and A Tribe Called Quest  to the lineup. Both Kendrick and Tribe will perform two of the four NYC stops that Kanye has, with each playing once at the Barclays Center and once at Madison Square Garden. Kendrick will be touring with Kanye throughout the Yeezus tour, with the exception of dates at Las Vegas, Philadelphia, and Tampa Bay.

Details for the NYC dates are as follows:

Tuesday, November 19 – Kendrick Lamar – Barclay’s Center – Brooklyn, NY
Wednesday, November 20 – A Tribe Called Quest – Barclay’s Center – Brooklyn, NY
Saturday, November 23 – Kendrick Lamar – Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Sunday, November 24 – A Tribe Called Quest – Madison Square Garden – New York, NY"

via complexmag

So called TM and they won't upgrade me tickets :stoneface: Oh well will probably just trade with a scalper

REPED FOR THIS INFO!!! 

never looked at the official website... didnt know the guests were confirmed..
would much rather see King Push then K.dot

No doubt, I'll be at Philly as well, was hoping to get Pusha also. Maybe he will bring all 3 ( KL, Pusha, Tribe) to Philly to lol
I got floor seats, where you at?

will be front and center for this Saturday. Show is looking epic, Kendrick is practicing with Lasers and crazy light show.

I swear once the tour starts I'm staying out of this thread until I go.

If anyone could do me a favor and just PM me how strict they are with the camera policy. I want to bring my point and shoot in, even if I can't use it during the show, I'd like to get some pics before it starts and really don't want to have to lose my spot for having it with me.

^^ I'm pretty sure it's his whole catalog. When he performed at Governor's Ball (before Yeezus was released), he did maybe 5 songs from Yeezus and the rest of his hour+ performance was the hits. He also did a 10 minute rant.

looks like my NY date has kendrick opening up :smokin i wouldn't have minded either act though. that's cool he got ATCQ to join him for some dates.

Back
Top Bottom