Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

lol @ confederate flag tote bags, those are there for lulz

this set design tho... n**ga really has been hanging out with architects, so minimal

so close to flying up from hawaii to LA next weekend just to catch this show...

can't wait to hear/see pics from tonight :nerd:

Would really like to hear the story on the merch designs. Someone said "they look like shirts i find at a down south gas station." :rofl:

I'm probably gonna get the grim reaper shirt. They do remind me of some 90's hard rock metallica/megadeath shirts.

Last edited:
Kdot's set was way too short I feel.

Lots going on in intermission as far as the stage goes

I hope he does songs from 808s and mbdtf, like those albums as a whole better then yeezus, but I feel like he won't. how far back does he usually go when it comes to his set list?

smokin.gif
Nov. 30 cant come soon enough
sick.gif
THIS

Would really like to hear the story on the merch designs. Someone said "they look like shirts i find at a down south gas station."
roll.gif

I'm probably gonna get the grim reaper shirt. They do remind me of some 90's hard rock Thrash Metal metallica/megadeath MEGADETHshirts.
bro, why'd you gotta do that to me
frown.gif
frown.gif
my favourite band and you just cut them down as if their nothing like Nickelback or something, I thought we were cooler than this man. I mean so many people forget the struggles we go through in the metal scene so at least for an outsider all we ask is for a little love and support.  I'm just gonna cry myself to sleep now

jk still love you
tongue.gif
fixed

oh yeah of course pretty similar, I wonder what his game plan is though with those type of shirts and confederate flags. Like is he trying to see how stupid people are by having those flags? Imagine so many kids walking around in the hood with confederate flags 
laugh.gif

I do remember Jay-Z talking about during some tours that he wanted to start incorporating mosh pits in Rap concerts which is something unheard obviously. I saw him try to get the crowd to open pits during last years Made In America in his set. boy if my bro and me were at that concert we'd open a pit so fast and huge, it was funny seeing people only make a hole big enough for 1 person to stretch, laughable
laugh.gif

much props on the twitter updates from that dude. glad it isn't just yeezus exclusively.

I'm sure they will work out the kinks by the time he gets here in Cali.

I know i won't be tweeting during the show. i need to have the full experience.

Thought he would do at LEAST HiiiPower and was hoping for some others from section.80 and O.D.

Kanye's set was like 3 hours. I was burnt out :lol:

If you didn't like Yeezus beforehand you will after the show is over.

Kanye West is a ******g genius.

Back
Top Bottom