Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Yo, NTers going to the Tampa show, did y'all get VIP GA or regular GA tickets? I'm kind of regretting not coppin VIP package #4. Only $50 more than the GA floor seats and I'd be even closer to the stage.

Last edited:
Kanye trolling with the confederate flag merch. :lol:

And I'm still on the fence about this concert with kdot's set being too short. Already seen Kanye in concert.

Last edited:
Zero frisking but that's probably because doors didn't open till 930. They only checked females' purses. Showtime was 8. They wanted to get people in asap :stoneface:

Ruined my late night HH plans.

If you're in GA, stand near the tip of the iceberg furthest from the "main" stage. The center stage is really where all of the action was at. Ye spent a lot of time performing and shaking hands with fans there

Last edited:
The end of "I am a God" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's doing song from 808's!!!!!! OMG!!!!
I like the merch. won't be sold online right? :\

I shouldnt be viewing these pics...but since they are everywhere I can't help it :lol: ...looks epic...still not watching any video or looking at the setlist

^^ same here lol. I told myself I wouldn't even be in the thread and I am after the first show haha. But I accidently saw some pics from Instagram. Not looking at anything else.

Back
Top Bottom