Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Yeah, well, people had input, some at diff levels. But ultimately it is his shoe, and the overall look and silhouette is like his original sketches. Not sure what ya want him to say...

I dunno, I haven't watched many interviews with the dude. But the one time I actually watched the whole thing was this recent Zane interview, and he gives plenty credit where it's due. Even mentioned Dame putting the chain around his neck and how he wouldn't be where he is without that.

Seems to me like he's calling out classism with the Fendi comments, not just complaining. And admitting he needs help to take his fashion ideas to the next level (which I don't think so, he's got enough money and resources all around him to do it).

I just HATE society's constant desire to discredit, belittle, and tear down people. So I wanted to hear some reasoning behind what you were alleging...

Anybody going to one of the later dates wanna pick me up a shirt? Got one from Pac Sun but really want one with the tour dates

Also didnt know Anahiem got postponed, might have to go again :smokin

Last edited:
Guess i'm a have to wait it out till December since Anaheim got postponed. |I

Why didn't he just initially postpone the Vancouver show to the end?? then he could of been in Cali the whole week... Maybe do some low key small venues.

This some bullish! I was so hyped for friday

wait so someone said here earlier that one of the LA shows had N----as in Paris? I wish I saw that

How does Kendrick not show up to the show 20 minutes from his own backyard
he isnt obligated to do it. he's got his own money to chase. probably has other commitments

just cause " its in socal" doesnt mean he'll be there.

[QUOTE url="/t/568749/kanye-yeezus-tour-with-kendrick-lamar-new-dates-added-10-22/1110#post_19006584"]
How does Kendrick not show up to the show 20 minutes from his own backyard
he isnt obligated to do it. he's got his own money to chase. probably has other commitments
just cause " its in socal" doesnt mean he'll be there.
[/quote]

I know that. But he said he would go before the delay, and i sure that he knows a lot of people are going because he was performing.

wait so someone said here earlier that one of the LA shows had N----as in Paris? I wish I saw that

Wasn't that great TBH. It hyped the crowd, but it was after Mercy, Clique, so the crowd was already hyped. Would've preferred "I Wonder".

Yeezy needs to perform Last Call or make Last Call pt 2. :smokin

+seen Kanye & Jay perform N.i.P. 10x last time they were here. :x

I went to Monday night's show and I'm thinking of going again to the Honda Center show especially if that's the last stop.

went Monday and was probably gonna go again Friday, so the move makes it MUCH easier to go. had crazy good seats right next to the triangle at Staples, but will probably do GA in Anaheim.

Kendrick won't be at the Anaheim show because it will be too close to the Power 106 Christmas show at Honda Center which Kendrick will be at.

I like how there are small changes to the set list for every show.

wish one of them smalls changes would be including "devil in a new dress"...

Yea, wish there was more MBDTF on the setlist

I went to Monday night's show and I'm thinking of going again to the Honda Center show especially if that's the last stop.
Same here. Might try for a floor ticket this time

I live in SD. Went to the Seattle show. Would be dope to go to both the first and last shows of the tour

Back
Top Bottom