Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

oh and as for the red octobers. on saturday he changed into them before jesus walks, yesterday he didnt make a set break between that part which is why he stayed in the same stuff. he only took 2 trips to the back yesterday, whereas on saturday he went back like 5 times. i was talking to my brother who went with me to both shows and we think saturday wasnt as good cause they came straight from vegas the night before and he probably didnt have the energy. also staples was farrrr more packed last night too. no open seats anywhere i looked in my area (section 119). best part was he did "n's in paris" last night by himself, didnt get that saturday

Last edited:
seating chart @ the honda center

missed the shows at staples so i gotta go friday at anaheim
from the pics it looks like the tour has an extended stage
would you guys recommend sitting closer to stage B or the main stage?
i'm considering 220, 221, or 222 (or the same sections on the opposite side), which one?
thanks
You'll be best off in 208, 209, 221, or 222

anaheim is now the last show on the tour.

i feel bad for the people that had to settle for the not so good tees (all the good ones sold out early)

little did people know they were selling em inside too.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
had fun last night...Kendrick and Ye killed it...i wanna hit it up again in the GA area instead of the seats...

sound quality was pretty iffy at times in my area (112), but not horrible...i couldn't understand half of his rant when he's going in with the autotune...and dude ***** up his lyrics A LOT!!!! seen him three times and he's never been this bad at it...

damn man i had a feeling this would happen since he's doing canada the night before

fckasdnfif****fkdsafds********fdsaufdsal************

edit - don't ban me please

Last edited:
was supposed to be this friday

but the vancouver show got rescheduled to be this thursday

so i had a feeling the anaheim show might get postponed

this sucks

the only good thing is the anaheim show will be live af since it's the last one

FAM THAT **** WAS AMAZINGGGGGG

I SANG MY ******G HEART OUT TO EVERY SONG JUMPING AND PUTTING MY HANDS UP MOST THESE ****** WERE JUST STANDING THERE AND WATCHING OR JUST ******G RECORDING I WAS MAD AS **** LIKE IF YOU HAVE BETTER SPOTS THAN ME DONT ******G WASTE IT I WAS HELLLLA HYPED MOST THE PPL DIDNT EVEN ****** KNOW STREET LIGHTS COLDEST WINTER LOST IN THE WORLD DIAMONDS REMIX AND **** WTF??????? SMH
FAM BLOOD ON THE LEAVES AND AOTL TAKES YOU TO ANOTHER ****** PLANET FAM THAT **** LIVE??? FEELING THE FIRE IN MY FACE??? FAMMMMMMMM EVERYONE NEEDS TO EXPERIENCE THAT UP CLOSE

I WAS SHOUTING OUT MIKE DEAN EVERYTIME I GOT QUIET ID SEE HIS *** LOOK AROUND

god dam i was hyped now 4 the pics i was prob around 10 feet away

View media item 634210
View media item 634211
View media item 634215

Last edited:
That wasn't a concert that was an experience. I went Saturday night to Staples and man it was cool. Some of y'all complaining too much about his song selection/rant. The rant was expected and while it was long what are you gonna do? Like you didn't think he would do a rant? You seen his BBC interview right? He is a bit delusional. Sound was definitely an issue as well as some track errors. Seemed some songs jumped right into a verse instead of a lead up. All in all it was dope. I haven't uploaded the pics or vids I took but I'll edit this post and upload a few. I was in Sec 102 got some decent ones on the i5.

BTW the popup has nothing that's not at the merch booths.

View media item 634221
View media item 634222
View media item 634227
View media item 634229

Last edited:
blood on the leaves and AOTL :wow: :wow: :wow: :x :pimp:

dude trolling on the MPC for runaway :lol:
he had fireworks come out the damb mountain doe :x :x :x :pimp:

fam when it was all quiet after he first pressed the button i yelled PRESS IT AGAIN YE PRESS IT AGAIN :lol: had people crackin up :lol:

Last edited:

I SANG MY ******G HEART OUT TO EVERY SONG JUMPING AND PUTTING MY HANDS UP MOST THESE ****** WERE JUST STANDING THERE AND WATCHING OR JUST ******G RECORDING I WAS MAD AS **** LIKE IF YOU HAVE BETTER SPOTS THAN ME DONT ******G WASTE IT I WAS HELLLLA HYPED MOST THE PPL DIDNT EVEN ****** KNOW STREET LIGHTS COLDEST WINTER LOST IN THE WORLD DIAMONDS REMIX AND **** WTF??????? SMH
FAM BLOOD ON THE LEAVES AND AOTL TAKES YOU TO ANOTHER ****** PLANET FAM THAT **** LIVE??? FEELING THE FIRE IN MY FACE??? FAMMMMMMMM EVERYONE NEEDS TO EXPERIENCE THAT UP CLOSE

That's what I like to read... I swear I get so hyped at these shows, I literally lose my voice and sweat bullets lol... I can't wait though.. The energy felt is indescribable

Last edited:

That's what I like to read... I swear I get so hyped at these shows, I literally lose my voice and sweat bullets lol... I can't wait though.. The energy felt is indescribable

fam i lost my voice i forgot to mention that :lol:

fam i lost my voice i forgot to mention that :lol:

Yes it happens lol...it feels like I'm the only one going HAM when I do it though lol

Last edited:

blood on the leaves went hard...fire in the back and the glacier/mountain turning into lava was sick. stronger was cool too when he had the "disco ball" mask reflecting all over when he stood under the light. wish there was more of a lightshow like that but it was real dope regardless

Some of the statements and reactions in here regarding the concert
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  You would think some of you dudes found religion at his show or something. 

Back
Top Bottom