Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

The NYC shows got Pusha instead of K.dot but hell if that means i don't like live then
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

tribe better still be on that sunday night MSG show.

kendrick and pusha are ok, but tribe are legends, grew up on them, and wanna see 'em perform one more time b4 they're too old or something...

tribe better still be on that sunday night MSG show.

kendrick and pusha are ok, but tribe are legends, grew up on them, and wanna see 'em perform one more time b4 they're too old or something...

bro i thought u got banned

why did you get blocked in the yII thread?

bro i thought u got banned

why did you get blocked in the yII thread?

nah, not banned, just a time out from that thread, for calling one of the trolls in there a funny name... :lol:

it's allgood, we got the secret forum up and running and there's no dumb crap to sift thru. :wink:

Last edited:
so disappointed about the columbus show. been lookin forward to this since they added it to the tour :smh:

why would they only reschedule some shows?

I have a feeling something will go wrong with NY shows. 4 shows in one week- leaves a lot of room for some "logistical issues"

was planning on going to the columbus show tomorrow, but now am taking the trip out to chicago from cleveland in Dec. just bought tickets 
pimp.gif

from what i saw on miss info's site it looks to only be 2 shows in NYC now.... 1 at barclays one at MSG but Kanye's website still seems to have the old tour dates up so IDK

Either Dot or Push i don't really care im a huge fan of both.

Will it just be Kanye then? Or is there word of another opener
they'll announce an opening act soon. 

i went to the vegas show and they announced it'd be pusha t like a week before the show. travis scott was added a few days later. 

could be pusha again for the anaheim show. im probably gonna go again so i hope its someone different ...not smedium sean

Does he ever do Devil in a New Dress? Can't recall from any of the shows ive been to

i wish he would include it, it's hand's down my fav song by him.

i might make a sign and hold it up front row at madison square garden, "play devil in a new dress or S T F U!"... :lol: this moody @$% dude would prolly black out on me... :lol:

the secret forum ain't some crap to be cool, it's just for people we know are looking for pairs to actually keep and wear, and will help others get pairs without OD rape prices. sharing info we don't want public, etc.

cuz there's too much crap to sift thru on the NT thread, and lurkers, resellers, blogs, etc, be taking the NT info... and resellers use our info to cop , turn around and resell for rape to those of us who got jobs and don't have to sell shoes and just wanna wear 'em.

resellers got their tactics, so we got our's... simple as that really.

invites ain't even gone out yet tho, only like 12 of us in there so far, same people from last year. when we get more info like a RD, invites will go out.

Last edited:
from what i saw on miss info's site it looks to only be 2 shows in NYC now.... 1 at barclays one at MSG but Kanye's website still seems to have the old tour dates up so IDK

man, you must have read wrong, her site still has all 4 NYC dates...

bout the second time i've bout freaked out, cuz our flights, tickets, and plans are already made for MSG on 11/24...

better not be no more postponements and cancellations... :stoneface:

Does he ever do Devil in a New Dress? Can't recall from any of the shows ive been to
i wish he would include it, it's hand's down my fav song by him.

i might make a sign and hold it up front row at madison square garden, "play devil in a new dress or S T F U!"...
laugh.gif
this moody @$% dude would prolly black out on me...
laugh.gif

the secret forum ain't some crap to be cool, it's just for people we know are looking for pairs to actually keep and wear, and will help others get pairs without OD rape prices. sharing info we don't want public, etc.

cuz there's too much crap to sift thru on the NT thread, and lurkers, resellers, blogs, etc, be taking the NT info... and resellers use our info to cop , turn around and resell for rape to those of us who got jobs and don't have to sell shoes and just wanna wear 'em.

resellers got their tactics, so we got our's... simple as that really.

invites ain't even gone out yet tho, only like 12 of us in there so far, same people from last year. when we get more info like a RD, invites will go out.
I'll be in MSG with you....signs a go

Back
Top Bottom