Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Anyone in here familiar with the numbering of the seats at the MGM arena?

For example, in section 17, would seat 1 be closer to the stage or section 15?

View media item 652785
Edit: Yes, this is for a different concert.

Last edited:
Anyone in here familiar with the numbering of the seats at the MGM arena?

For example, in section 17, would seat 1 be closer to the stage or section 15?

Edit: Yes, this is for a different concert.
i sat in section 104 at the MGM, seats 1 and 2. seat #'s began on the 106 side

I'm going to ATL show if it doesnt get canceled, first time seeing Ye

How early to line up for general admission?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]NYC heads: which venue you think is better for his show, MSG or Barclays?[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Finally its here tomorrow my Philly people ! shoot me a PM im nit exactly sure where i will be set up to tailgate just yet but i will be out there. IM about 5 mins from the stadiums 

nope vancouver got cancled. I'm a cross Vancouver out with a sharpie on my yeezus shirt to make it official

from the IG pix, looks like he didn't wear the red octobers at all, again (would be the 2nd show now he has omitted them from his stage wardrobe)...

wonder if this is due to the rumored strains in the relationship with nike, meetings with adidas, etc...

have a feeling they are truly his last shoe for nike.

it's unfortunate.

What song is this chorus from, i see those jeans coming off coming threw my veins and they all say im gone and they all know my name

from the IG pix, looks like he didn't wear the red octobers at all, again (would be the 2nd show now he has omitted them from his stage wardrobe)...

wonder if this is due to the rumored strains in the relationship with nike, meetings with adidas, etc...

have a feeling they are truly his last shoe for nike.

it's unfortunate.

He didn't wear I believe because he had a nike rant lastnight about saying **** them

YO!!!!!! That family is dope, keeping it real and all. never expected them to look like that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
were they in GA?

Back
Top Bottom