Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Doesn't look like I can go to the saturday msg show anymore.  best way to sell this? stub hub?

Last edited:
View media item 662430
To folks that have been, is sitting behind the stage purposeless? Currently looking at section 220 for MSG Saturday night and needing to consider whether I need to purchase better seats.

Went to the Oakland concert and there wasn't seating behind the stage. So from looking at that seating chart, sec 109 and 115 might be the last sections available on the sides of the stage. They had two tents set up back there for the girls and one for Ye's changes/breaks. I sat at the side at the very ends of the stage and I wish I could've sat more towards the middle sides. Couldn't really see the display all that well without having to tilt my head

Seattle show. Do NOT sit behind the stage. You'd be better off sitting in the far end facing the stage. I sat at the section closest to the "primary" stage (109 & 105 at MSG) and missed out on a lot of the visuals. Plus kdot and ye spent most of their time on the triangle facing the tip

^ sick pix my dude.

can't wait for sunday night.

we're VIP-1... hopefully can get super up close and towards the front, cuz i don't think we're gonna try to get up front in GA-Floor... too crowded i hear, but VIP is supposedly not as crammed, and much easier to get up close, even if you don't get there super early.

looks like tribe is gonna kill it.

would be sick if when they bring busta out him and tip perform that new "i wanna thank you" joint... we all knew busta could flip that fast flow, but i'd never heard tip flow quite like that b4.

went to the first barclays show earlier this week... had a blast :pimp:

his stage setup & everything he had going on was great... one of the coolest i've seen at a live show.

through the wire, coldest winter, can't tell me nothing, bound 2 :pimp:

i really enjoyed kendricks set a lot too... sing about me live :wow: i was so hyped when he played that track. it was cool seeing compton live too. i've seen him do most of the cuts of GKMC live before (seen him 3 times), never saw those tracks though :smokin

Contemplating dropping 150 for two 200 level seats for 2mm but don't know if it will be cheaper to get 2mm right before show. Also curious about bag situation

Concert was ****** amazing. My girl and I agreed Yeezus > WTT

And Proto they were cool with cams and Bags. Some dude brought in some big *** gym style nike Bag. I had my digital camera in my head and the chick behind had a DSLR

^ that's exactly what i wanted to hear...

just wanted to be able to put our jackets in a bag or something. and a digital camera would be nice.

find it hard to believe this is > WTT, tho...

i was front row for WTT and it was the best concert i've ever been to in my life...

Just got home. Incredible show, so much so I want to go back tonight. I'm so glad I still have the Toronto show to go to.

Minus the excessive ranting, the show was GREAT. Also, went by the Yeezus pop-up shop before the show, it was cool but nothing special. For those that want access to all the merchandise but aren't going to the show, you can still go to MSG and buy tour merch. The booth is located in the main entrance where you don't need tickets for access. I'm going back tomorrow to pickup shirts.

A heads up for those going tomorrow (and maybe for the rest of the tour), Kanye spends most of his time performing and interacting with the crowd on the right side (Kanye's left) of the stage. Myself and a few fellow NTers had VIP 1 and were on the right side of the stage, Kanye spent most of his time looking down, crouching, dapping fans, posing, interacting looking on our side. Sucks for those that paid and stood on the left side. He was pretty much always in front of our group during the whole thing.

Also for VIP1, the MSG staff were really unorganized and pulled some **** boy ****. IIRC the pre-party was to be 2 hours before showtime (6pm-7:30pm, and 30 min early stage entrance). They did not begin the pre-party until 7 I believe, and opened the access to the floor at the same time. So it was either participating in that or rushing to get a good spot.

Like those pics posted at the top of this page, a lot of the celebrities were mingling in the crowd. Swizz Beatz, Jamie Foxx, Travis Scott, Theophilus London, A-Trak, Chromeo, BEEN Trill crew, Jerry Lorenzo, etc etc.

Last edited:
Oh also for anybody who wants your merch you don't have to wait in line at the main lobby when you go up to the seating levels they have booths up there

Will I be able to purchase merch after the show? I'd rather not hold a poster in GA. Thanks for posting your experience and tips above, it helps.

:lol: Why does Kanye keep screaming at C.E.O's , man

Ye my guy but I feel like this is hurting his vision more than helping it. You can't be constantly *****ing and complaining about the same people who you want support from. He has to either pick one or the other. You can't be a rebel going against the "system" and then ask for a 100 million dollar investment from that same system.

Last edited:
@DiPlOmAt TDOt  I was right next to you biff and 4...didn't peep until I saw the pics Biff put up

Show was crazy, better than GITD (maybe because I was on the floor)

The show really is a play, I started to realize how each song played into the storyline of the narrator.  The visuals were unmatched, "Donda Surround", etc etc...and as the show goes on Ye just starts enjoying himself more....

Back
Top Bottom