Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

i don't know if ye did this at all the shows, but at barclays when he was getting ready to do runaway he would introduce the beat & keep stalling & running around the stage as the crowd kept getting more antsy :lol: it was hilarious :lol:

oh & tony williams with the assist on bound 2

i don't know if ye did this at all the shows, but at barclays when he was getting ready to do runaway he would introduce the beat & keep stalling & running around the stage as the crowd kept getting more antsy :lol: it was hilarious :lol:

Both happened last night, he actually ALMOST fell off the stage into us when doing that crap with the keys during "Runaway" :lol:

Hen - Which guy were you?

Will I be able to purchase merch after the show? I'd rather not hold a poster in GA. Thanks for posting your experience and tips above, it helps.

You can buy after the show but the line will be long. That was my plan last night, but once I saw that line I left. If you have patience and don't mind waiting you'll be fine. I'm probably going to head there in a few and get my shirts.

i don't know if ye did this at all the shows, but at barclays when he was getting ready to do runaway he would introduce the beat & keep stalling & running around the stage as the crowd kept getting more antsy
laugh.gif
it was hilarious
laugh.gif

Both happened last night, he actually ALMOST fell off the stage into us when doing that crap with the keys during "Runaway"
laugh.gif

Hen - Which guy were you?
I was in regular GA a few over from y'all, didn't actually see you guys

Yankees fitted, military green nylon jacket

Wife wanted to see Tribe's last show. Was supposed to go with her but I forgot tonight was the Boardwalk Empire season finale.

So yes, I chose that. Plus I'd rather stay home with lil mans than get a sitter.

She took her homegirl who's a huge Tribe fan. Hooked them up with passes etc. Been getting pics from different angles all night.

This was one of the "better" ones.

View media item 667609
Ye my guy but I feel like this is hurting his vision more than helping it. You can't be constantly *****ing and complaining about the same people who you want support from. He has to either pick one or the other. You can't be a rebel going against the "system" and then ask for a 100 million dollar investment from that same system.

PREACH.

Last edited:
:lol:

I would have gone for Tribe as well. Plus free tickets + passes? I would have stayed to see some of Kanye's show.

The minute he started with his ******** (inevitable....), I'm walking though.

Without Boardwalk, I would have gone no doubt.

But this Denver/New England game is WILD right now too!

Last edited:
Boardwalk is my ****.

I prioritize accordingly.

And I couldn't get hooked up for Saturday.

Last edited:
Wife comes home...

How was the show?

He is so strange....

Why?

He is just so strange....

Was the show good?

Yea, except for the 20 minutes where he was talking about Lenny Kravitz, Pharrell, what he wants to do and how people are holding him back etc.

What about Lenny Kravitz?

I guess he went to see The Hunger Games with Kim and was sweating Lenny and talking about how he knows how to dress and how he was the first ***** In Paris.....no dumbass, Josephine Baker was.

:lol: That's my baby.

Was supposed to buy a vip ticket for a buck off some chick who won them on the radio. She bailed on me. I roamed the Garden for half an hour, as the show began. I have no idea how, but I found a dude on twitter selling one floor and he happened to be running late. He gave it to me for $80. Stil caught Busta with ATCQ.

Side note: Right before I met him I found a print out on the ground near MSG in the 200's section with a list price of $85. A scalper immediately approached me and handed me $20 for it..for a piece of paper I just picked up off the floor..that could or could not have been a legit ticket..lol

So I saw Ye on the floor for $60 at MSG and it was an awesome experience. Oddly enough the retail on my Tuesday Barclays ticket in the lower level was slightly more than the MSG GA Floor. That one was completely free though. $60 for 2 nights of Yeezus was well worth it.

Tonights rant will probably go down as the biggest one of them all. Lenny Kravitz was a topic just by himself for a solid 20 minutes. Everything else is so good that I dont mind it but imagine substituting the rant for like 3-4 other tracks? Like Street Lights and I Wonder...it would make the experience that much better. It is what it is though.

Last edited:
People really find this **** entertaining?

No, its damn well annoying now. That's the only blemish with the show. Outside of that wasted time I had no complaints about the show itself.

Was at MSG on Saturday.. other than him ranting about Google/Nike/Louis Vitton for 15min it was a great show

I loved that he did Through the Wire and Jesus Walks. And Coldest Winter which is one of my fav joints from 808s

Went to the first and last NY shows and it was AMAZING!! These pics are from last night, sorry for the crappy date and time stamp :rolleyes
View media item 668855View media item 668856View media item 668857View media item 668859View media item 668862Had a spot right next to Kim, damn near perfect for real :smokin
View media item 668865Definitely my favorite shot ima share with y'all
View media item 668867View media item 668969View media item 668970View media item 668974another good shot
View media item 668977View media item 668982
Just a few pics I took...I had such a good time, If i could go to another show I would.

Last edited:
Great stuff ^ :pimp:

Though I'd prefer to go to the second show, I'm just glad I saw this in MSG. An arena like that with so much history, and the renos look great. To hear certain songs in that place ("Diamonds", "Good Life", "All of the Lights") was a moment.

I hope Reggie Bush is in attendance at the Detroit show and that Yeezy is aware of his presence :nerd:

Last edited:
Why and how would this happen :lol:

Because Reggie plays for the Lions... a lot of Lions players went to WTT.

And Kanye was calling out Scottie Pippen at the Chicago WTT shows :rofl:

Just saying, if Kanye went on some crazy rant due to Reggie being there, it would be pretty entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom