Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Some of these might be tour merch. Especially the first since it has the same Yeezus typeface on the sleeve.
i would love the shirt at the bottom but i think those were just for the projections of new slaves,

thats crazy i never noticed they used that same font on the sleeves of those shirts. foreshadowing (wee bay.gif)

Yeezy and Kendrick in Oaklandia!

Hell ******g yes.

Then right back to the coliseum two days later for Spookfest. Wooooo

those are the tour shirts, I remember Matthew Preston posted the first one on IG with the caption "tour merch" lol. Also I belive the third shirt is just the back of the first

^^ Really? I've seen him four times, and everytime I thought he put on a great show.

The only complaint I've ever had with Kendrick shows is his damn DJ going crazy on the stupid train horn thing.

Last edited:
Yeezy and Kendrick in Oaklandia!

Hell ******g yes.

Then right back to the coliseum two days later for Spookfest. Wooooo
eek.gif
eek.gif
Me too bro!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.

So for venues with a "special guest," does that mean Kendrick Lamar won't be there period? Or there's someone else opening, in addition to KL?
special guest means no Kendrick and in his opening place will be someone else. people have been checking tours of other artists to try to match up if they'll be in the area at their Kanye's dates but I got K-Dot for Oakland so its no worry for me

Considering Kendrick's the #1 touring artist this year, and he's been to this city so much in the past two years I have yet to see him live. So I'm looking forward to it, from all the live streams of shows I've seen (Summer Jam, Coachella, Made In America) he's killed it each time.

Its not the standing that would bother me, its not being able to go get a drink or some food without losing your spot.

A couple bathroom breaks and before you know it you've found yourself standing behind 2000 people barely being able to see the stage.

Understandable. I never leave my seat or "area" during shows, unless it's an all-day festival thing of course. But arena or smaller venue shows with one or two artists? I'm staying in my area, eating and all that other stuff is done before hand. I just wish it was the standard stage/seating setup.

Last edited:
Considering Kendrick's the #1 touring artist this year, and he's been to this city so much in the past two years I have yet to see him live. So I'm looking forward to it, from all the live streams of shows I've seen (Summer Jam, Coachella, Made In America) he's killed it each time.
Its not the standing that would bother me, its not being able to go get a drink or some food without losing your spot.

A couple bathroom breaks and before you know it you've found yourself standing behind 2000 people barely being able to see the stage.
Understandable. I never leave my seat or "area" during shows, unless it's an all-day festival thing of course. But arena or smaller venue shows with one or two artists? I'm staying in my area, eating and all that other stuff is done before hand. I just wish it was the standard stage/seating setup.
Same. First time seeing kDot. And from all the footage ive seen of him already, Im hyped to see him live

Annnnd ill take that first long sleeve tee 
smokin.gif

just to give you an idea of the people who were snatching all the tickets,

these are dudes from KTT, the ones who type like they are swole goons from the projects using the n word and  whatnot...

this pic was taken at the governors ball....
laugh.gif

these are dudes from KTT, the ones who type like they are swole goons from the projects using the n word and  whatnot...
this pic was taken at the governors ball....:lol:

View media item 578435

These dudes really just let Kanye dictate their lives in every which way, so ******g lame it's not even funny :lol:

That and to even get a good spot you'll have to wait in line for hours along with all of the 16 year old 'ye stans.

I really don't want to sit through a Kendrick Lamar set. His music does nothing for me. Fight me.

Square up breh

i'm tryna get that red seating, but im not tryna sit behind the stage :stoneface: i hope those aren't the first to pop up under best available

It's a 360 stage setup, hence the whole area being sold rather than partial for a standard show. 

I don't know how I feel about this. I like having a back screen at shows.

this pic was taken at the governors ball....:lol:

View media item 578435

These dudes really just let Kanye dictate their lives in every which way, so ******g lame it's not even funny :lol:

You guys really surprised though? :lol:

I was wondering this , f or VIP 2 , it's ga floor but you do have early access before most . You think there will be like 2 lines to get in , one for regular ga and the other for VIP ?

The fact that this will be a hypebeast crowd bothers me a little, hopefully a good amount of females show up.

But at the same time that means I can get wherever I want to. Stiff armind all through these kids.

It's not a 360 set up anymore is it? I'm pretty sure the stage designed changed and it's well known.....

If they have a shirt with the tour poster artwork on it.
I would buy for sure.
Excited for this. Haven't bought tickets yet but I don't think they are sold out.

It's not a 360 set up anymore is it? I'm pretty sure the stage designed changed and it's well known.....
Yes, it's still 360. They just scrapped the stage being in the center and made it two stages connected by a catwalk. The entire arena for all venues are being sold. They wouldn't sell tickets behind the stage if it wasn't. 

This is the seating for Kanye at Barclays (note the much smaller than normal main stage and more seating for sections 1 and 31):

This is the seating for Jay at Barclays (note the grayed out area behind the stage, which is typical of any show because they're not selling tickets if you're essentially staring at a wall):

Last edited:
I don't think they sold those tickets tho. At least in LA no tickets beyond the 331 section (directly parallel of the stage) of Staples were sold.

Last edited:
I don't think they sold those tickets tho. At least in LA no tickets beyond the 331 section (directly parallel of the stage) of Staples were sold.
Look at StubHub for reference, every arena has tickets for sale behind the stage. 331 is't directly parallel btw, it's behind the stage. Same for 214 and 219 (for comparison, Jay's show at Staples cuts off at 333, which is parallel to the stage).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom