Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Was able to secure 2 tix in section 119 for Monday. Really wanted Saturday tho but the selection wasn't even worth it.
Nice, I was hoping for that or 112.

Hopefully he won't spend too much time on the smaller stage
I know when I went to Watch The Throne they had a similar setup like this and majority of the time they were still on the bigger stage. So I'm sure that's what's going to happen.

^ id take 119 over it easy right in the middle

Fam Im 6ft and the girl I'm going with is 5 ft did I fk up with ga seats ? Lmfao

Last edited:
VIP 3 with assigned seating seems to be the best way to go for Barclay's, think I'm going with that route.

Not about to stand for an extended amount of time.

Last edited:
order my tix earlier!! for UTAH cant wait for Nov 1
smokin.gif

I know when I went to Watch The Throne they had a similar setup like this and majority of the time they were still on the bigger stage. So I'm sure that's what's going to happen.
Yeah I went to that also. Had seats in either PR 15 or 16, can't remember. It didn't bother me too much when Kanye went to that other stage for the 808 hits. Got a little depressing :lol:

Last edited:
And to think, I thought people HATED the Yeezus album.... yet the tour for it is still selling like crazy it seems.

Album is wack, but Kanye's one of the best when it comes to live shows. I've never missed any of his major tours since College Dropout. I do want to hear "BOTL" and B2" live, though.

I bought front row tickets for WTT at the Tacoma Dome, and even though the venue was terrible, it was the best concert I've ever been to. Ended up paying 330, but worth every $.

This time around, bought VIP 1 tickets for the Key Arena show, I'm hoping it's gonna be even better. The merchandise should be dope, and I'm a sucker for an open bar. Did anyone else take the VIP 1 plunge?

Edit: It will be my first time seeing Kendrick live.

Last edited:
I went with VIP 3 section (section 25 row 3 next to the main stage) in Brooklyn, not trying to be packed in VIP 1 or 2 standing for hours, rather sit comfortably.

I'll have my open bar in the city. :pimp:

Got Section 202 at the United Center for the Saturday Show...

Gonna try and sell these (2) tickets I have for the thursday show, section 217...

My dude had section 102 at the UC and thought by refreshing he would get GA or something like a dummy and lost em 
indifferent.gif

First Time Seeing either Live 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I bought front row tickets for WTT at the Tacoma Dome, and even though the venue was terrible, it was the best concert I've ever been to. Ended up paying 330, but worth every $.
View media item 577230

This time around, bought VIP 1 tickets for the Key Arena show, I'm hoping it's gonna be even better. The merchandise should be dope, and I'm a sucker for an open bar. Did anyone else take the VIP 1 plunge?

Edit: It will be my first time seeing Kendrick live.

Right here. Bought VIP 1 for Staples on the 26th. :pimp:

copped tickets for the vegas show 10-25 , section 104. 
pimp.gif

any LA nt fam going to vegas for this ???

already knew tickets would be a mess for the LA show especially using that bs axs site.
mean.gif

they added a 2nd night, monday the 28th. tried to get nosebleeds for that show too though haha

for those that struck out, check out stubhub. their prices  arent that bad

Last edited:
just noticed that kendrick wont be at the vegas show, ****...

"special guest" better not be smedium sean

too bad cudi aint down with GOOD anymore

what is platinum seating?

there are platinum seating tix available that are general admission classified as "GA0" and the tix have assigned seats w/ seat #s.

are these like VIP seats?

ex. (the third column is the assigned seating)

View media item 577401

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom