Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

I guess we will see when the tour starts, but I still don't see it being 360, if it was, it'd make more sense just to have one stage in the middle.

Its not the standing that would bother me, its not being able to go get a drink or some food without losing your spot.

A couple bathroom breaks and before you know it you've found yourself standing behind 2000 people barely being able to see the stage.

Bring an empty gallon jug, adult diaper, and eat before you go.

I guess we will see when the tour starts, but I still don't see it being 360, if it was, it'd make more sense just to have one stage in the middle.
Well it originally was set to be in the center, but who knows why it's been switched over to the new setup. They can't sell tickets literally behind the stage if it wasn't, they have to cut it off where there is still visibility. Like I said earlier, tickets are being sold directly behind the stage that otherwise wouldn't be available at a typical concert. 

Kanye has also been working with David Benjamin earlier in the year for a project, which is easy to assume this upcoming tour (you can read more about David and the Kanye question here: http://www.architectmagazine.com/architects/shape-shifter.aspx). When asked about the project with Kanye, he simply says:

What was your project for Kanye West?  
This project is confidential, but it has to do with an entirely new type of movie theater and 3D entertainment experience. In a way, like Amphibious Architecture, it’s a prototype for larger ideas, larger exploration.

.....which would make sense for a 360 styled show. Just going off of the style of the tour poster, this could be a flat stage with 3D projections rather than physical.

I guess we will see. I swear though once the tour starts I'm staying out of this thread until 11/8. I said that with WTT too and it didn't happen :rofl:

I could see Kanye selling tickets behind the stage... :rofl:

At Governor's Ball he made them take them black out the GOVBALL sign on the stage, and made all of the security people and stage people who were wearing blue shirts the entire festival switch to black. Kanye does what he wants, lol.

I guess we will see. I swear though once the tour starts I'm staying out of this thread until 11/8. I said that with WTT too and it didn't happen
roll.gif

I could see Kanye selling tickets behind the stage...
roll.gif

At Governor's Ball he made them take them black out the GOVBALL sign on the stage, and made all of the security people and stage people who were wearing blue shirts the entire festival switch to black. Kanye does what he wants, lol.
anybody around the stage should be rocking all black anyway.

that was badass how he had the stagehand rocking a baclava during govs ball.

What's up with the DC and some other cities tickets?

Does anyone have any info of when they will be on sale?

i think i might be in the minority but im not feeling those merch shirts. 

someone pointed to a basic tour poster front and tour dates on the back, simple but along the lines of most tour tees. but i believe there will be various tees to choose from

got dem GA seats for staples on monday :pimp: anyone know how early i should get there?

how the **** did friday GA seats sell out on presales though? :smh: :smh: thank yeezus for opening that extra show on monday or else i wouldnt even be there :smh:

first concert though when should i expect my tickets i chose to receive it by mail

Last edited:
got dem GA seats for staples on monday
pimp.gif
anyone know how early i should get there?

how the **** did friday GA seats sell out on presales though?
mean.gif
mean.gif
thank yeezus for opening that extra show on monday or else i wouldnt even be there
mean.gif

first concert though when should i expect my tickets i chose to receive it by mail
i bought tickets for the vegas show last friday and i just received an email stating they have been printed and will be mailed to me. i expect them next week.

the LA tickets were sold through a different site, so i dont know when you'll get them or if you'll get any type of email 

GA seats arent seats, they just use seat #'s to track tickets sold. your arrival time depends on your viewing preference, if you want to be close you have to be there before gates even open. 

got dem GA seats for staples on monday :pimp: anyone know how early i should get there?

how the **** did friday GA seats sell out on presales though? :smh: :smh: thank yeezus for opening that extra show on monday or else i wouldnt even be there :smh:

i bought tickets for the vegas show last friday and i just received an email stating they have been printed and will be mailed to me. i expect them next week.
the LA tickets were sold through a different site, so i dont know when you'll get them or if you'll get any type of email 

GA seats arent seats, they just use seat #'s to track tickets sold. your arrival time depends on your viewing preference, if you want to be close you have to be there before gates even open. 

will do and thx for the info fam

how early should i get there before the gates open? would an hr or 2 be fine?

Last edited:
I have a feeling you'd need to be there earlier than that to be near the front for the LA show. I don't really have an idea this is just brainstorming but LA probably has the most love for Ye outside of Chicago. They love Ye out here. Add the hometown hero kendrick to that? I think it's going to be crazy hype.

this is just my own speculation though, it's going to be my first time catching kanye as well

Last edited:

id say at least 1 1/2 hour prior to the gates opening. im sure youre going with someone so that will help cement your spot if you decide to use the restroom or go get a drink.

00david00 is right though about the mad love kanye gets in LA.

Wouldn't be surprised if people are camping over night or people will be lining up 3+ hours earlier. We Angelenos love us some Yeezus.

Wouldn't be surprised if people are camping over night or people will be lining up 3+ hours earlier. We Angelenos love us some Yeezus.
Don't know about camping over night, but I definitely think there will be a line three hours prior.

My guess is it would start to grow around 12-1 but probably even earlier for the show on Saturday

I have a feeling you'd need to be there earlier than that to be near the front for the LA show. I don't really have an idea this is just brainstorming but LA probably has the most love for Ye outside of Chicago. They love Ye out here. Add the hometown hero kendrick to that? I think it's going to be crazy hype.

this is just my own speculation though, it's going to be my first time catching kanye as well
i read Location:Uptown and thought 'this dude ain't from LA...'

and then i read the Switzerland ahaha

shame what he did to Mitch though..

Just cancelled the Salt Lake City stop. Of course I had thee dopest seats :frown: so depressed good thing that new drake comes out soon to keep me down

Back
Top Bottom