Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

anyone that is planning to go to the TD Arena ..

go to ticketmaster there are some nice seats left...

GA and LOGE 14

mine came in yesterday :pimp: we eatin fam :pimp:

I got my Chicago tickets but not my tickets for the Detroit show yet. I'm thinking tomorrow.

man you know what i regret...

******G NOT PAYING 50 EXTRA FOR VIP WHEN IT COMES WITH MERCH AND U HAVE SEATS -____________-

i paid 150 for GA tickets my gf is 5'0 idk how shes gonna see over people and imma end up copping merch anyways so thats basically 200 spent :smh: ALL GOOD THOUGH :frown:

vip tickets comes with merch also right? i kinda hope it doesnt it'll make me feel better :lol:

Last edited:

******G NOT PAYING 50 EXTRA FOR VIP WHEN IT COMES WITH MERCH AND U HAVE SEATS -____________-

i paid 150 for GA tickets my gf is 5'0 idk how shes gonna see over people and imma end up copping merch anyways so thats basically 200 spent
mean.gif
ALL GOOD THOUGH
frown.gif

vip tickets comes with merch also right? i kinda hope it doesnt it'll make me feel better
laugh.gif
exactly why i got a section right behind GA at MSG

id much rather have a seat

i paid 150 for GA tickets my gf is 5'0 idk how shes gonna see over people and imma end up copping merch anyways so thats basically 200 spent :smh: ALL GOOD THOUGH :frown:

vip tickets comes with merch also right? i kinda hope it doesnt it'll make me feel better :lol:

exactly why i got a section right behind GA at MSG

id much rather have a seat

yeah it was either that or seats in VIP i wasnt thinkin i wanted to be close as hell and i was like GA is already expensive so **** VIP

Last edited:
any info on when Atlanta and Tampa dates go sale?
ATL : 

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 09/27/13 12:00 PM EDT

American Express

Start: Wed, 09/25/13 10:00 AM EDT
End: Thu, 09/26/13 10:00 PM EDT

VIP Package Presale

Start: Wed, 09/25/13 10:00 AM EDT

AEG/Venue/Radio/TM/Twitter Presale

Start: Thu, 09/26/13 10:00 AM EDT

VIP Packages

Start: Fri, 09/27/13 12:00 PM EDT
End: Thu, 11/21/13 12:00 PM EST

read the legend at the bottom to see which tickets go on sale and when.

you can also click the BUY in pink which will direct you to that locations ticket procedure and info.

www.kanyewest.com

So this is the first ticket I've ever had that clearly says "No Cameras/recording" etc. Should I leave my point and shoot at home? How strict will they be? I've never had a problem getting into a show before....even for WTT.

Just found out tickets go on presale today. :frown:

I don't ever make it to the shows when they're in ATL.

****!

Just came in. Ordered mine during the 10am rush with the presale codes just posting to show that you'll should be getting them if you got them at the same time and what not View media item 592179

Back
Top Bottom