Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Man, that means Columbus show on 8th will be delayed also, i will hold off till I get email from Ticketmaster.

Realistically, the first date I see anywhere near feasible is Boston on the 17th. Anything before that you can forget about. Between the truss and the screen, two weeks and change seems doable.

Last edited:
:frown:

Too bad I booked a 200 dollar hotel for the first Chicago show about a month ago. Still going anyway with the girl, hopefully it'll be a good time.

Hoping the Detroit show isn't postponed as well, but I'm sure it will be.

Maybe does care to have the screen in small Columbus but doesn't want to half step for the chi

cbus is no where big as Chi, but nationwide area is size of the united center and Cbus is also home of The Ohio State Buckeyes, with the most student enrollment out of any college, so Cbus isn't that small lol

cbus is no where big as Chi, but nationwide area is size of the united center and Cbus is also home of The Ohio State Buckeyes, with the most student enrollment out of any college, so Cbus isn't that small lol

Yeah I know I live in Cleveland/Born in Columbus :lol: but yeah I'm talking about the size of the city and "importance" of the city to him.......... you know what i mean :lol:

Does anyone think ticketmaster will give refunds? I want one if Saturday's show is postponed.

Can't see Columbus not getting postponed since its between the two Chicago shows.

Hoping the Detroit show isn't postponed as well, but I'm sure it will be.

The two Toronto shows are right after that, I'm hoping like you.

Last edited:

Yeah I know I live in Cleveland/Born in Columbus :lol: but yeah I'm talking about the size of the city and "importance" of the city to him.......... you know what i mean :lol:

Haha yeah I know what you mean, i'm just butt-hurt, I live in Cle also, was excited to kick it with all my homies in OSU, watch it new date be a random Tuesday or something

Does anyone think ticketmaster will give refunds? I want one if Saturday's show is postponed.

thats the catch, I believe.

As long as it's..."postponed", technically all sales are final. no refunds will be given until the dates are "cancelled"

which they still may be. Although, I'd imagine they won't announce it until they absolutely have to...

thats the catch, I believe.

As long as it's..."postponed", technically all sales are final. no refunds will be given until the dates are "cancelled"

which they still may be. Although, I'd imagine they won't announce it until they absolutely have to...

exactly...

Back
Top Bottom