Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Ticket sales aren't usual Kanye numbers, you can still get tickets to all his NY shows which is rare, Drake came here last month and that **** sold out pretty quickly

Also read that neither one of the Chi-Town shows were sold out, man ticket sales must be terrible, no wonder the poor stage excuse. I have a feeling the postpone shows won't go down at a later date, and at best he prolly makes up 1 Chi show, unless somehow tickets sales really rise.

Maybe he's trying to get some new music out that will ignite the tour sales again and build some excitement.

Buying himself some time if you will.

Seems like Yeezus as a project is dead minus "Black Skinhead" in a Motorola commercial :lol:

No videos, no singles.

Only Kanye song I hear on the radio in NY right now is "Through The Wire".

I hear Blood On The Leaves and Bound 2 everywhere in NY

He really didn't have any radio records besides those two on the album, he was leaning on his fanbase to support this. Even 808's had bigger singles like Heartless

On the radio or just around?

I don't listen to radio much unless I'm driving.

I did just look and Hot 97 is playing Bound 2 about 20x a week and that's it really outside of maybe a few mixshow spins on Blood On The Leaves.

They're also playing Lorde and Bruno Mars each 45x+ a week. :lol:

Kind of goes to what I'm saying. IF in fact the tour isn't selling. He relied on a "fan base" that isn't coming out and he doesn't have the records on this album to support a tour otherwise.

So he may need to go back to the lab for something promotable to help push tickets.

I'll tell you this. People say radio is dead but when it comes to selling shows, concert promoters want as many of those mentions and impressions on radio as they can get.

"The Yeezus Tour will resume its scheduled routing on Saturday, November 16th at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. The Chicago, Toronto, and Detroit dates have been rescheduled
(see rescheduled dates below).

Due to routing logistics, the Vancouver, Denver, Columbus, Montreal, Minneapolis and St. Louis shows have been cancelled."

Via Kanyewest.com

Man I am so hurt that the concert is not happening in Cbus, least I get my money back :smh:

An ep will drop later this year with "Yeezus leftovers".  Actually in the intro of his set one of the songs is played...

As of 2 minutes ago Ticketmaster still hasn't heard from the promoter, I called to see what the deal was about how to go about using my Saturday tickets for the Chi in December.

it's pretty f'd up that they cancelled all those shows. although I assume that ticket sales weren't that strong for those cities since Chicago didn't even sell out

Begins back up in Philly, Nice !
smokin.gif

YES! Philly show 1st one BACK.

Dude better be HYPE for that show.

I know I will be. Just got my corporate suite tix. This guy is gonna be F'D up.

Barclays w/Kendrick on Tuesday 11/19

2 Tickets: Section 118 - Row 4 (first row) - Seats 7 & 8

Selling for face value - $215 for the pair. 

I accept PayPal and will transfer the tickets to you via TicketMaster. PM me if interested.

For use who are going to the philly show come alil closer to date ima hit use with a PM 

Possibly link up or so have a few drinks and blunts before the show

For use who are going to the philly show come alil closer to date ima hit use with a PM 

Possibly link up or so have a few drinks and blunts before the show

yeah no doubt. I'm going with 15 or so people so we'll be deep in the parking lot and/or Bullies before the show.

Back
Top Bottom