Kanye's best album is The College Dropout.. vol... I don't care if this thread has been made before

Antidope gon antidope

:lol: I feel this way sometimes too. I mean my man said that the Trapped in the Closet series was the best thing R. Kelly has ever done. After I read that, everything he says has an * next to it to me.

Wait is this true? :lol:

Trapped in the Closet has been one of me and my friends' favorite thing to :pimp: to and laugh at

Antidope gon antidope
laugh.gif
I feel this way sometimes too. I mean my man said that the Trapped in the Closet series was the best thing R. Kelly has ever done. After I read that, everything he says has an * next to it to me.
Oh but it was, lets stop sleeping on it. Its the pinnacle of creativity.

Good Life was terrible, I'd be hard pressed to find a worst song, unless I go look to 808s

Last edited:
Trapped in the Closet series and pinnacle of creativity in the same sentence.

Last edited:

Trapped in the Closet series and pinnacle of creativity in the same sentence.
Oh? We're just going to act that writing a 32 minute song and having it all make sense is easy now? Not to mention the fact that stuff was tying in seamlessly?

-The fact that the cop that pulled him over was the one that was sleeping with his wife?

-The fact that the woman he cheated with was his wifes best friend?

Ya'll can sleep if you want but Trapped in the Closet is timeless. He wont top it.

MBDTF > CD >>>>>>>>>>>> Grad > 808's > Yeezus > LR

You're entitled to your opinion, but yours is very wrong

i can see why you feel that way i love all his albums though

if im chillin driving whatever i cant get myself to put LR on knowing i got MBDTF CD Grad 808's right there he just doesnt have as many stand out son

TBH DOE NAME ANY KANYE SONGS BETTER THAN THESE

1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous
3. POWER
4. All Of the Lights
5. Monster
6. So Appalled
7. Devil In a New Dress
8. Runaway
9. Hell Of a Life
10. Blame Game
11. Lost In the World

ACTUALLY NAME ANY SONGS BETTER THAN THESE (yes i posted the whole track list)

DONT WORRY ILL WAIT

brb gonna play the album 4 da 3hunnidth time

YE SAID HE DONT EVEN LIKE GOLD DIGGER LR WITH THE L (not srs)

(semi srs)

Last edited:
1. Wake Up Mr. West :smile:41)
2. Heard 'Em Say featuring Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (3:24)
3. Touch The Sky featuring Lupe Fiasco (3:56)
4. Gold Digger featuring Jamie Foxx (3:27)
5. Skit #1 :smile:33)
6. Drive Slow featuring Paul Wall & GLC (4:32)
7. My Way Home featuring Common (1:43)
8. Crack Music featuring Game (4:31)
9. Roses (4:05)
10. Bring Me Down featuring Brandy (3:19)
11. Addiction (4:27)
12. Skit #2 :smile:31)
13. Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix) featuring Jay-Z (3:53)
14. We Major featuring Nas & Really Doe (7:28)
15. Skit #3 :smile:24)
16. Hey Mama (5:05) Song is ***, I know it's about his momma but man it's bad
17. Celebration (3:18)
18. Skit #4 (1:19)
19. Gone featuring Consequence & Cam'Ron (5:33)
20. **BONUS TRACK**Diamonds From Sierra Leone (3:58)
21. **HIDDEN TRACK** Late (3:50)[/CODE]

Heard Em Say, Roses, and Bring me down all as individual tracks are better than anything on MBDTF. MBDTF is not a bad cd, but yeah himself even said that wasn't what he wanted to make. So he may not like golddigger, but he ain't even want to make MBDTF.

And let's be honest Ye only saying he hates golddigger because he made everyone hip to the trap these broads set, but still fell for it. I'd be pissed too if I said ******* can't get a dollar out of me and then impregnated the biggest money hungry talentless broad of all time.

LOL @ this LR slander.

LR is Kanye's MASTERPIECE. The PINNACLE of his craft and music. Dope *** lyrics and Dope *** production. Jon Brion and Kanye needs to collaborate again ASAP

Heard Em Say, Roses, and Bring me down all as individual tracks are better than anything on MBDTF. MBDTF is not a bad cd, but yeah himself even said that wasn't what he wanted to make. So he may not like golddigger, but he ain't even want to make MBDTF.

And let's be honest Ye only saying he hates golddigger because he made everyone hip to the trap these broads set, but still fell for it. I'd be pissed too if I said ******* can't get a dollar out of me and then impregnated the biggest money hungry talentless broad of all time.
BRUH HE SAID MBDTF WAS PERFECTION

PERF
FEC
TION

ALL OF THE LIGHTS INTERLUDE > LR
AND IT AINT EVEN A TRACK FAM FAM KILL UR SELF MBDTF IS THE EPITOME OF YE AT HIS BEST ITS THE BEST THING TO EVER BLESS EARTH
MBDTF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I SAY DA STATS 2 STUNT

2mrti5c.png

edit- aw hell naw he crossed out hey mama one of the best songs off LR aint even gon bother bruh...
im loggin out fam...

Last edited:
Yes his best album... Totally agree, and if you dont its either cuz you were too young to listen when it dropped or didn't give it a fair chance cuz of he was a "backpack rapper"

CD> LR >>>> Graduation >>>>> MBDTF > 808's >>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

Yeezus

Last edited:

BRUH HE SAID MBDTF WAS PERFECTION

PERF
FEC
TION

ALL OF THE LIGHTS INTERLUDE > LR
AND IT AINT EVEN A TRACK FAM FAM KILL UR SELF MBDTF IS THE EPITOME OF YE AT HIS BEST ITS THE BEST THING TO EVER BLESS EARTH
MBDTF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I SAY DA STATS 2 STUNT

2mrti5c.png

edit- aw hell naw he crossed out hey mama one of the best songs off LR aint even gon bother bruh...
im loggin out fam...

I jut don't like Hey Mama, there are a million songs and tributes to mothers and I just don't like his compared to Momma Loves Me, Momma by Boyz to Men, even Juelz has a fire verse about his mom on Diplomatic Immunity that is better than Hey Mama.

With your comments clearly you're just looking for production. If you listen to just the beats and not lyrics on any Kanye cd, then of course MBDTF will come out on top. In a day and age where content doesn't seem to matter MBDTF seems like the greatest thing since sliced bread. Let's be real for a second though, the raps on MBDTF were good, but what the **** was he talking about for most of the album. Like what was Monster really about, basic *** concept. Hell of a life, So appalled, Dark fantasy, what are these songs about? What's the meaning? Devil in a new dress sounds phenomenal, but when Ross spits it has nothing to do with what Ye spit.

You can't sit here and tell me that the content on MBDTF is better than LR, don't even fix your fingers to type of support of that nonsense. At no point on LR are you like "wait what am I actually listening to?" Better lyrics and he was able to hold his own with his guest features, instead of getting outshined by every featured artists like he did on MBDTF.

He went for his broadest market ever on MBDTF, it's an album that's more appealing to someone who isn't like a hardcore rap fan. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I'm an everyday rap listener and or me LR is just infinitely more appealing.

I can't take your opinion on music seriously if you think MBDTF is 'Ye's best album.

Some of you need to smack your parents for giving you such an awful set of ears.

W/ that being said, CD and LR are his best pieces of work musically, its really not even close.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't take your opinion on music seriously if you think MBDTF is 'Ye's best album.

Some of you need to smack your parents for giving you such an awful set of ears.

W/ that being said, CD and LR are his best pieces of work musically, its really not even close.

check it, music is subjective.

completely.

you don't know how something resonates with people.

it could have helped people through a time or catered to something specific they liked sonically.

also, because you're opinion is just that, you saying you can't take someone's musical opinion serious holds 0 value.

you are no one to someone who simply likes something.

there are people who wouldn't take your opinion seriously because you listen to rap.

and if you had their ears...all that means is you'd like what they like.

so how would that be bad? either way there's music you like and you're gonna listen to it.

but whatever i'm just over here making sense.

Last edited:
CD and LR are musically his best albums, these are facts.

I'm tired of people saying something wild and then going "oh, well, its just my opinion".

No, there are certain facts in music.

For instance, Eminem is a better lyricist than Gucci Mane.

You can't sit there and tell me "well, imo Gucci is the better lyricist", that **** will not fly w/ me.

You also can't sit there and tell me that MBDTF is musically as good as either CD or LR.

CuDi resonates w/ me more than any other artist, I'm not about to say he's a better artist than Jay Z, though.

NO my friend those are OPINIONS as stupid as the opinion may be i've come to learn that on NT this is REALLY someones genuine opinion.

And like I said, I don't take them seriously :lol:

The other day some dude tried telling me that Nothing Was The Same was better than Supreme Clientele.

I refuse to tolerate this type of tomfoolery.

Back
Top Bottom