Kanye's best album is The College Dropout.. vol... I don't care if this thread has been made before

Maybe a little off topic, but look up the Glow in the Dark tour playlist. Would make the ULTIMATE Kanye compilation album. Also was his best concert. IMHO

Yeezus might be his worst lyrically but in haven't played a ye album this much since college dropout

Yeezus is just good music overall

College dropout is my fav...always will be

CD & LR are just masterpieces to me... i really feel like those are his most complete projects. you have the personal tracks on there (never let me down, family business, through the wire, roses, etc), some of his best lyrical work (two words, crack music, last call, etc), real meaning behind his lyrics (all falls down, heard em say, jesus walks, etc), just great music. the production too... it was just timeless. spaceship, my way home, roses, late, we major, drive slow, etc. just masterpieces to me.

im a big fan of his other work too... his other projects always get play from me. his first 2 albums were just something real special.

oh & that OG version of home :pimp: :pimp: so much heat on those freshmen adjustment tapes.

i agree with so many of u. late registration is my favorite album but i think college dropout and late registration are tied in terms of value and being classics. i honestly think hes been in a steady decline since late reg. i didnt even like graduation that much. but 808s came around and i couldnt stand it. nothing past that point from kanye has touched me like the first two albums did. I was in highschool too for kanye. I still remember the morning my friend was jammin to something before class. I said wut u listenin 2 and he said he got the new kanye album already. I was like NAAAAAAAH lemme hear that. He put those headphones in my ears and the guitars from Addiction started playing. The fact that i remember that morning as clearly as i remember the morning of 9-11 speaks volumes. It was an important moment of my life.

People dismiss our opinion saying "oh hes evolved, hes moved on...u just dont like his new stuff cuz ur a hater" but its just... u CONNECTED with his music before. I cant connect with him acting like a Ni**a in paris and in a black on black on black maybach. I can't connect with him attempting to be deep on black slaves while admittedly being part of the problem hes complaining about. I hear spaceships and forget where I am at the moment. its just CLASSIC. forreal

^^^ Bruh I was working at Taco Bell in HS and HATED my job and my boss. Spaceships use to get me through those times. Put on my headphones while cleaning and zone out to keep me from kirking on folks. "If my manager insults me again, I will be assaulting him" :smh:

I want to have a little poll right now to see how age impacts ranking. Favorite Kanye album and age

LR, 25

CD & LR are just masterpieces to me... i really feel like those are his most complete projects. you have the personal tracks on there (never let me down, family business, through the wire, roses, etc), some of his best lyrical work (two words, crack music, last call, etc), real meaning behind his lyrics (all falls down, heard em say, jesus walks, etc), just great music. the production too... it was just timeless. spaceship, my way home, roses, late, we major, drive slow, etc. just masterpieces to me.

im a big fan of his other work too... his other projects always get play from me. his first 2 albums were just something real special.

oh & that OG version of home :pimp: :pimp: so much heat on those freshmen adjustment tapes.

My thoughts exactly. I used to blast the OG version of "Home" in my dorm room

i remember i used to have a mixtape of like 50 of ye's pre-college dropout tracks

wish i could find it, had some gems

Late Registration is my all time favorite Kanye album. College Dropout is a close second.
This ^^^

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom