Kanye's Inspiration...Vol Don't Kill The Messenger

Very Very cool post
pimp.gif

JP310 - really good shizz on posting that playlist....been bumping ALL DAY...especially that "I'll Erase The Pain"....i loved that sample off"Late"

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Love him or hate him but you can't deny 'Ye is a genius when it comes to turning an oldie into a new hit classic.
pimp.gif

I wanna know how much it cost to get some of these samples (specially Michael Jackson samples), how much the "kickback" checks are, and how much does this cut into Kanye's pocket. Because that is A LOT of samples, seems like a lot of money goes into production.

-The Juice

I know for fact it cost ridiculous loot for the samples he uses, so much so that his first three albums are still in the red despite selling multi-plat

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Well you gotta give it to him. He just hears some nice sound and throws a whole beat together for it.
Btw, a lot of them surprised me, I didn't realize the Michael Jackson one til now.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Worrrrrrd...?

[Flavor Flav] Woooow!!! [Flavor Flav]

I gotta give it to 'Ye because he flipped those samples into some amazing beats. The "Crack Music" and "Addiction" samples were
indifferent.gif
, leave me speechless. Now I gotta download a bunch of those, Iwas just about to say he forgot the sample for Late but it was the last one on the video.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for some reason...i wasn't expecting much response because i thought most people had already discovered most of these OG samples..but apparently its newsto folks...just glad you guys are liking the post

Originally Posted by TheTim11

JP310 - really good shizz on posting that playlist....been bumping ALL DAY...especially that "I'll Erase The Pain"....i loved that sample off "Late"
thanks man. I made it awhile ago tho so i don't have any of the samples he used on 808's. I'll try and find them and add them to it.My favorites had the be the everything i am OG, and the girls girls girls remix OG. tryin girls out

Originally Posted by JP310

JP310 - really good shizz on posting that playlist....been bumping ALL DAY...especially that "I'll Erase The Pain"....i loved that sample off "Late"
thanks man. I made it awhile ago tho so i don't have any of the samples he used on 808's. I'll try and find them and add them to it. My favorites had the be the everything i am OG, and the girls girls girls remix OG. tryin girls out

good shizz

He's must got a cottage somewhere on the edge of time cuz' he knows exactly where to take music.

I woulda never thought 808 would be a success.

I still hate him though.

Originally Posted by Equaztion

He's must got a cottage somewhere on the edge of time cuz' he knows exactly where to take music.

I woulda never thought 808 would be a success.

I still hate him though.
roll.gif
roll.gif

for some reason...i wasn't expecting much response because i thought most people had already discovered most of these OG samples..but apparently its news to folks...just glad you guys are liking the post

Word! i search for sample as a hobby thats where the game has gone tho people dont buy cds anymore the credits would have told u all of these

ultragraphik.com/blog and google >

Back
Top Bottom