---> Kanye's Racoon Tail

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

The Fat Boys (and alot of ppl) used to rock that back in the days.

exactly. Its not THAT big of a deal to be honest. Doesn't look bad either.
laugh.gif
Are you trying to rationalize an adult wearing costume?

Nope. Just saying that its not that big of a deal and its been done. If someone wore it in WDYWT I would
laugh.gif
I'm doin at home right now at Ye. But if thefit is cool then what Imma say? I personally wouldn't wear it.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by MvP07

the super concerned, no life society ^^^

kanye is gay, kanye is that...
smh.gif

let this man sack breathe for goodness sake.
laugh.gif
you act like I just b-slapped your mom

about the only thing that you would like more is if you could get that tail to rise up huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eh, i remember chicks rockin those fake tail in japan when i was station there in early 2000-01, ...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

eh, i remember chicks rockin those fake tail in japanese when i was station there in early 2000-01, ...
[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]huh?[/color]

Uh...that's not really anything new. Just watch the movie "Breakin'". Styles evolve & revolve.

Originally Posted by supervillain83

areyouin729 wrote:

laugh.gif
it's so funny watching NTers defend him, if some dude turned up wearing a raccoon tail in the WDYWT thread...

some of you are a sad bunch
laugh.gif

QFT

it not about defending him nor supporting his attire, it is you clinching with a kung fu grip on his sack saying some irrelevant nonsense - that is annoying.

every week you and other lames come up with a thread stating this and that about the damn dude, it is like your sorry life revolve around one dude. E-stalkingis Strongg in this place..

just sayin...

Back
Top Bottom