Kanye's Sneaker Collection

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

it's not all that impressive given who he is... nters got better collections than that. the whole sneaker collection phase died out to me...

more shoes in his other house

Originally Posted by pastellove88

dresslikekanyewest.com

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im sorry but this is my first time hearing about this website

laugh.gif
at the comments

yeah man

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Lmao @ NT conditioning us towards celebrity collections.

It's a quite remarkable thing, cuz we've seen collection upon collection of the rare, limited, og, samples, discontinued.....etc, that has spanned across the years we've all been on NT.

I mean his collection is cute but it's no Corgishoe collection.
you are too kind dude. thanks for the praise.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

eek.gif
@ a Corgi sighting!

My-T.
Mr T, yea man im back on the boards. Its been a long stay underground since 2003. Celebrities should just be happy they got 1/1 flow from nike orspecial shoes and not get too crazy with the "i have the best" type words. When they were wearing lugz,and timbs and parasucco some of us weredigging through the sale racks at mom and pop shops for the grails of today. Im sure Kanye has a great collection but so would any of us if we knew the peoplehe knew.
I think trak1sh says it best..."The only thing thatwould impress me is if he didnt have tons of shoes.. "

nope^ im pretty sure every nt'er would have the same or better if they had the money. you got these lil bow wow cat thinking they killin it payingflightclub prices for there kicks and dont know a damn thing except that they paid mad money for them and they came out when they were broke.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

nope^ im pretty sure every nt'er would have the same or better if they had the money. you got these lil bow wow cat thinking they killin it paying flightclub prices for there kicks and dont know a damn thing except that they paid mad money for them and they came out when they were broke.

QFT!!!

Originally Posted by dunkjunkie954

with that much money collecting shoes isnt even fun anymore

With that much money collecting sneakers would be a blast.
I would buy all the OG Jordans, and buy out flightclub if they are willing.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by dunkjunkie954

with that much money collecting shoes isnt even fun anymore

With that much money collecting sneakers would be a blast.
I would buy all the OG Jordans, and buy out flightclub if they are willing.

i think its fun if you are a normal dude who has the luxary of having money to spend on shoes versus just getting boxes sent to your publicist/stylist. becausethen are you really collecting of just cheryy picking the hypeist of the hype. Remember celebs, rappers, entertainers chase hype harder than anyone (or atleasttheir stylists who dress them like all our moms used to do). Part of the fun is the process of getting the shoe. Knowing the release dtaes and where its gonnabe sold. Its a bit different today but still can be releated to

Back
Top Bottom