Karhu Retro Runners

I know the Karhu thread is dead but I thought I share my LPU’s. These dropped a year ago, I want these really bad but that $150 price tag had me waiting so finally this year Oneness had their Black Friday sale these were $85.15 each so I scooped em up for $160. Shhhhiiiiiddd I couldn’t pass that up. Quality is top notch as always! Can’t wait to wear!
2E70579E-71F1-4733-A697-D86C92340EFF.jpeg

I know the Karhu thread is dead but I thought I share my LPU’s. These dropped a year ago, I want these really bad but that $150 price tag had me waiting so finally this year Oneness had their Black Friday sale these were $85.15 each so I scooped em up for $160. Shhhhiiiiiddd I couldn’t pass that up. Quality is top notch as always! Can’t wait to wear!
2E70579E-71F1-4733-A697-D86C92340EFF.jpeg
Love it. Still waiting for my first pair of Karhu. Been focused on Saucony recently, but once that bug is out of my system, I think Karhu is next...

Love it. Still waiting for my first pair of Karhu. Been focused on Saucony recently, but once that bug is out of my system, I think Karhu is next...

That’s wussup. New Balance been callin my name again but I’m not sure if ready to answer the call right now.

Has anyone noticed minor change on Fusion 2.0s from the Month Of The Pearl Pack?

It appears to have switched paneling order at the top eyelet on lateral side. And now there’s stiched ‘KARHU’ logo on leather panel that is partially covering webbing, which was on the top of leather panel previously.

I think it’s subtle enough change for a model with only minor branding placed on tongue and rear end of midsole.

I personally like it. What do you KARHU fans think?

Those look great! ^

I still low key want the brown ones that Kanye wore and drove the price way up for no reason. Waited to long and that pic was out and everyone with them just raised prices.

Hello Karhu thread, been getting into this brand lately. I'm really liking the material quality for the price point they provide.

I ran across this pic a few days ago. Can anyone id the brown/orange pair here? 2nd from the left. I'm trying to figure out if it's an old release or something new that's upcoming.

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 9.22.57 AM.png

Hello Karhu thread, been getting into this brand lately. I'm really liking the material quality for the price point they provide.

I ran across this pic a few days ago. Can anyone id the brown/orange pair here? 2nd from the left. I'm trying to figure out if it's an old release or something new that's upcoming.

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 9.22.57 AM.png

It’s an older release, can’t remember the name of em tho.

Its an olive color, here.

Attachments

• 1599872125393997671500123642593.jpg
    1599872125393997671500123642593.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 202
Has anyone grabbed Legacy 96 from Karfu x Footpatrol x SSSU collection today?

Nice release, but a little too plain for me. Their collab with Footpatrol on the Fusion 2.0 might be their best release ever, I wish I had grabbed those.

Back
Top Bottom