Karissa Shannon

Someone hook it up please
glasses.gif

"Bling'd out @$%% locator." ? So corny that I started dying laughing the second time he said it. Tape is excellent.

-The Juice

"Bling'd out @$%% locator." ? So corny that I started dying laughing the second time he said it. Tape is excellent.

-The Juice

I can't believe he released a tape with this chick. He grew up around my way, and he always seemed so focused on acting and making it out of the hood.

Oh well, maybe he did this so he could afford his defense for the case he has against him by the DEA for drug distribution.

I can't believe he released a tape with this chick. He grew up around my way, and he always seemed so focused on acting and making it out of the hood.

Oh well, maybe he did this so he could afford his defense for the case he has against him by the DEA for drug distribution.

Is this real?

Did vivid provide them with stuff do make this? like I can't imagine being this thorough out with movies etc... Like it seems way too fake.

EDIT: This *@#%% is winning
eek.gif
... I can't even hate. I need a white chick.
laugh.gif

Is this real?

Did vivid provide them with stuff do make this? like I can't imagine being this thorough out with movies etc... Like it seems way too fake.

EDIT: This *@#%% is winning
eek.gif
... I can't even hate. I need a white chick.
laugh.gif

Yo someone get Wale or Dom Kennedy on that beat that plays at the beginning of Chapter 8 that @+#* BANGS! 
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Yo someone get Wale or Dom Kennedy on that beat that plays at the beginning of Chapter 8 that @+#* BANGS! 
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This *@#%% is winning
eek.gif
... I can't even hate. 
Yes, indeed. I don't know what work he's done, but he must be doing something right if he's with a chick like that.
I need a white chick.

Don't we all? 
frown.gif

I finally found it.
pimp.gif
 Only watched some of it, though.

Back
Top Bottom