Karissa Shannon

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This *@#%% is winning
eek.gif
... I can't even hate. 
Yes, indeed. I don't know what work he's done, but he must be doing something right if he's with a chick like that.
I need a white chick.

Don't we all? 
frown.gif

I finally found it.
pimp.gif
 Only watched some of it, though.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I can't believe he released a tape with this chick. He grew up around my way, and he always seemed so focused on acting and making it out of the hood.

Oh well, maybe he did this so he could afford his defense for the case he has against him by the DEA for drug distribution.

the hell are you talking about..... what way? that dude dont look like he from da hood.. where in boston u stay at?
nerd.gif

I can't believe he released a tape with this chick. He grew up around my way, and he always seemed so focused on acting and making it out of the hood.

Oh well, maybe he did this so he could afford his defense for the case he has against him by the DEA for drug distribution.

the hell are you talking about..... what way? that dude dont look like he from da hood.. where in boston u stay at?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

what way? that dude dont look like he from da hood.. where in boston u stay at?
nerd.gif

what way? that dude dont look like he from da hood.. where in boston u stay at?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom