Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

Didn't know she was mixed. Chances are she really didn't have ANY guidance because those black/Asian chicks usually disown their asian heritage because its not "cool". Only time she talks to her mom is with that pissed off "what do you want mom?? You're soooo annoying" Voice. Well unless you ask why they have nice hair :lol:

Last edited:
Man she was not trying to pull her card out in that Flight Club video 
laugh.gif

That interview was unnecessarily long. All it boils down to is she liked dude and loved the fame. I swear women make it so hard on themselves. Seriously, who is surprised by a 20 something superstar cheating. She says she's embarrassed but honestly it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Those black/Asian chicks usually disown their asian heritage because its not "cool". 
ah bruh, these chicks overplay their asian heritage.... just like how every chick wanna claim she's "mixed", these chicks go hard on their asianess.

everybody wanna be a *****. but even full blooded ***** still claim "I'm mixed"

I've NEVER come across a chick that's mixed with Asian, not claim that side. :lol:

If anything, they all claim to be more "Asian" because of the female stereotype.

from my experiences, it's normally the half black dudes never really telling people they're half and kinda disown that half and claim only their black side

I've NEVER come across a chick that's mixed with Asian, not claim that side. :lol:

If anything, they all claim to be more "Asian" because of the female stereotype.

Exactly

My ex could make some bomb Korean food but not soul food :lol:

Was very familiar with hmart

Exactly

My ex could make some bomb Korean food but not soul food :lol:

Was very familiar with hmart

Bro, even when I messed with Black chicks that had good hair... they'd be like "Oh I got it from my mother's side... my grandma is 1/4 Japanese"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom