Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

Karrache just seems too pure to have herp.

:lol: You're being sarcastic, but that's how folks get caught up. 1 in 6 people has Herpes. Wouldn't surprise me at all if kakarot...breezy...rihanna....or anybody else has it. 1 of every 6 people you see every day has it; these celebs ain't immune.

:lol: You're being sarcastic, but that's how folks get caught up. 1 in 6 people has Herpes. Wouldn't surprise me at all if kakarot...breezy...rihanna....or anybody else has it. 1 of every 6 people you see every day has it; these celebs ain't immune.

In the entertainment industry music specifically it's at 80% I heard.

Is it really 1 in 6!? jesus christ. strap up fellas

Found out one of my boys caught the Herpatitis in college when his roomate went through his medical cabinet :lol: dude was roasted out of the circle smh

Ducktales
Ima need proof

1/6 foh

1 in 6 is just the official numbers...

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

How common is genital herpes?

Genital herpes is common in the United States. In the United States, about one out of every six people aged 14 to 49 years have genital herpes.​

...factoring the people who don't know they have the infection the rate could be as high as 70%

http://www.vox.com/2014/4/23/5628696/you-probably-have-herpes

#StrapUP

Last edited:
This girl is trash. Type of girl you like in middle school then come college time you laugh at yourself after you see what real grown women actually look like

I'm saying :lol:. She's cute but seen better. This type of chick can actually be pulled by most Nter's .

That would mean strapping up your mouth for kisses and ya meat for bjs.

The world's gone mad when you gotta get a bj with a rubber on.

Science been slacking on a cure.
I don't understand how people continue to come into a thread about a girl they think looks like a middle schooler or is trash. I really don't get it :lol: :lol: **** is corny
For the lulz.

That's the only reason I'm in here :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom