Katie Got Bandz VOL. Fall Back Kreyshawn, Chi-Town Got This!!!

this girl is defying gravity with a muffin top beer belly and no ***. damn this **** is weak. aint no one wanna hear a broke, awkward girl rap about trap **** and rubber bands. this world would be a better place if she did not inhabit it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kaaaatie!
But Sasha Go Hard > Everyone else
Sasha would get bodied by Katie

#TeamKatie
#TeamLilBooty

KAAAAAATIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

wcfhqq.jpg
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 we losin' recipes

this girl is defying gravity with a muffin top beer belly and no ***. damn this **** is weak. aint no one wanna hear a broke, awkward girl rap about trap **** and rubber bands. this world would be a better place if she did not inhabit it.
I'm crying at how the anger and disgust rose with each word in this post :rofl: :rofl:

I Could post some Female HS rappers from Atlanta from like 05 and back that blow all these Chi girls out the water.

Chi Town's lyricists are some of my favorites. This change in their culture is disappointing me.

these young chicago folks remind me of atl so much, makin me wanna go up there & see wat its like

The similarities are there clearly with "Trap Music" and "Drill Music". Chicago's scene is much harder IMO.

:rofl: :rofl:

hahahahaha.

People actually listen and check for this "music"? I tried listening to the videos but just couldn't take it serious. This is downright AWFUL lol.

If she was attractive this thread would be full of :pimp:

sad. Her lyrics arent great but neither are alot of rappers...especially young unsigned ones. But no lets focus on her looks :smh:

What is it with NT's obsession with this Chi-town music???

Somebody just create a 'Drill Music' thread so we can heap all of this foolishness into one place :lol: :smh:

**the beat and hook for 'Riding Around and Drilling' DOES kinda go though :\ **

Sasha...my hood rat goddess
embarassed.gif
shorty bad...not sure why she's a hood rat..if she looked the same, but was white, she would be a 'scene' girl or sumn rught??..regardles,, raps are boring...but shes bad...

Last edited:
shorty bad...not sure why she's a hood rat..if she looked the same, but was white, she would be a 'scene' girl or sumn rught??..regardles,, raps are boring...but shes bad...

Yeah...you not about to try to get that argument out of me.

I been up on Sasha for a year now and know enough of her character/demeanor to justify qualifying her a *******. I ain't just point at her tattoos and call her a hood rat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom