Katie Hill Resigns amid allegations of sexual misconduct with staffers Vol. Personal info leaked

Link to news article

do you guys think the culture needs to shift where it is acceptable to have open relationships with people who you work with?

or should work and relationships still be kept seperate in 2019?

I remember how hard she was campaigning out here in socal and it sucks to see she threw it all away.

this local politics fam..u need to give a quick run down before u all this..set da table.

Nope. nope. NOPE. Don’t change the rules. Keep everything the same. Everyone must be held accountable. People need to learn how to have self control in this country.

stop using the it’s “2019” or “2000-whatever” bit, to change rules and appease people.

Nope. nope. NOPE. Don’t change the rules. Keep everything the same. Everyone must be held accountable. People need to learn how to have self control in this country.

stop using the it’s “2019” or “2000-whatever” bit, to change rules and appease people.
I agree everyone should be held accountable, which is why i said she threw it all away.

but im saying do you think as a society should we accept a more openness to sexuality with men and women in positions of power?

I agree everyone should be held accountable, which is why i said she threw it all away.

but im saying do you think as a society should we accept a more openness to sexuality with men and women in positions of power?

Nope. You can’t mix business with pleasure. Especially in politics when tax payers are provided income for these corrupt officials. Using public funding and donations for your sexcapades, while you’re suppose to be serving the public? And she’s MARRIED? That sets a bad precedence.

I don’t want my taxes going to people who have affairs and book hotels and trips with alias names.

How DUMB can you be as a public official taking explicit photos and whatnot? And smoking weed when people have been put behind bars because of marijuana? It’s hypocrisy

Does it get any better than a Becky with legs, gentlemen?

43769322715_bc7de2176a_k-650x434.jpg

1*_3k1PggSCxAYtoHZ_u783Q.jpeg

Man. Chick was taking bong rips, freaking off subordinates. All while being married and a public official.

This is da heathenism that wacko libs engage in behind closed doors

Seems like a fun women. Too bad she cant be rachet and free spirited like the rest of us.

Who says a sexually liberated women cant be a great rep for her constituency?

in theory, of course. Hill wasnt clean from the reports. So eff her.

I have no issues with humans having consensual sex... in the office or not.
this is the sentiment we all need to have.

But she said the reason she is resigning is because she does not want more things released, she cant handle more humiliation.

Our society prizes sexuality in women like Kim K but when someone is shown engaging in those acts its shameful.

very weird contradiction.

Back
Top Bottom