Katt williams took it too far or funny?

this is pure lols from my point of view.  
the manny quote had me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I've never felt like there's a such thing as "too far" when it comes to comedy. Just some stuff isn't funny to everyone.

Basically. I have a feeling a lot of the people commenting have never stepped foot in a comedy club. !##% gets ugly when you heckle a comedian. 

Originally Posted by bleach

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Curse alot + insert racist jokes= Get lulz. Damn, that's a terrible crowd.
 Then he backtracks and says its not even racial.
well he did say my mexican american homies please stand up
he was just talking those mexicans that come over here to reap the benefits, but still want to act like mexico is the greatest place in the world, which i've notice a lot of

not to mention the guy was screaming "your a $+%$$$" to him

let out all the mexican hate you have in your heart bro. you've been hinting at it since your first reply.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I've never felt like there's a such thing as "too far" when it comes to comedy. Just some stuff isn't funny to everyone.

Basically. I have a feeling a lot of the people commenting have never stepped foot in a comedy club. !%#% gets ugly when you heckle a comedian. 

*#$! apparently gets bigoted!

$%#* was funny to me
laugh.gif

Not a damn thing katt said was wrong NOT ONE

Dude in the crowd Got all up in his feeling and katt stopped on that subject when he got disrespectful

Y'all really gonna sit there and act like the dude in the crowd didn't violate far more than Kat did with the racial slurs, threats and spit?...Aight.

I'm out before this turns into a Kramer comparison and deteriorates further into a "Black people need to do better" assault.
Have fun.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

cwrite = the guy in the crowd.

you know it guy.

katt lost because he let dude get to him.

dude in the crowd was probably drunk and thought he was funny, but he came off as an ++@ hat. and got kicked out early for being an idiot. losses all around

And Katt could have handled that with a lot more grace and wit...but with the way dude aggressively confronted him, he could have also done a lot worse.

Y'all really gonna sit there and act like the dude in the crowd didn't violate far more than Kat did with the racial slurs, threats and spit?...Aight.

I'm out before this turns into a Kramer comparison and deteriorates further into a "Black people need to do better" assault.
Have fun.
Don't leave, we're only two pages in.

You know this is about to get better.

CWrite78 wrote:
goldenchild9 wrote:

you know it guy.

dude in the crowd was probably drunk and thought he was funny, but he came off as an ++@ hat. and got kicked out early for being an idiot. losses all around
Bolded and enlarged for emphasis.

Why are you so defensive? You're the only one trying to turn an isolated incident into something bigger. smh.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you know it guy.

how did kat lose dude was bringing the lulz and the crowd was rocking with him.Nah don't sit here and try to take up for dude he wasn't trying to be funny he was being disrespectful

Dam that was outta control. I think he should have not let it get to him that much. Maybe a few jokes on it, but then move on.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Why are you so defensive? You're the only one trying to turn an isolated incident into something bigger. smh.

QFT
Dude keeps replying to the thread and just keeps trying to incite something.
He did take too far, other comedians don't even let it get to them, they just make a quick remark and keep the show going, then again I don't even consider Katt a comedian, dude isn't funny at all.

That isn't what stand-up comedy should be. I completely agree the heckler was wrong as well but Katt didn't have to look at him and point while saying the opening jokes. And the aftermath... how can people defend what happened? This is a pro comic resorting to bigotry and jingoism. He's supposed to be better than that.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

That isn't what stand-up comedy should be. I completely agree the heckler was wrong as well but Katt didn't have to look at him and point while saying the opening jokes. And the aftermath... how can people defend what happened? This is a pro comic resorting to bigotry and jingoism. He's supposed to be better than that.
why?

Back
Top Bottom