Katt williams took it too far or funny?

This was funny

You go to comedy shows and you run the risk of getting cracked on.

That's the oldest trick on the book, if you can't handle it don't go.

This was pure comedy ..

Carlos Mencia is constantly dissing his race for fun - so %@+ are you all *****ing about!

Doesn't matter, he's a comedian and is paid to speak.
he can be wrong, right, whatever, they'r just words.

I'll never understand when people get upset at comedians.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@micropimp starts flapping his gums when he puts security on the homie  

Again not saying it's right but damn you guys cant actually tell me you have no idea what goes on in comedy clubs. Comedians say the most foul mouth disrespectful %+** to get a rise out of people that goes double if you try and heckle. I saw Jim Jefferies like 6 months back and the whole set he abused this family in the audience. Talking about dudes daughter and wife right in front of him. Then at the end of the set he folded a program into a paper airplane told an awful joke about 9/11 threw the paper airplane into the crowd and walked off the stage. These things are regular on the comedy circuit.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Hank moody I'd love to hear who some of your fav comedians are

Dead GOATs: George Carlin and Richard Pryor

Seinfeld
Chappelle.
Louis CK
Bill Maher (seen live)
Aziz (seen live)
Demetri Martin (seen live)
Marc Maron (seen live)
Mitch Hedberg
Daniel Tosh (seen live)
Kevin Hart (way better than Katt Williams)

edit: CHRIS ROCK!!!

I'm surely missing a few. I'm not that into stand-up but I live in Chicago so it's hard not to go a show every now and then.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

He's lucky the dude in the crowd wasn't about that life, I can tell dude wasn't no gangster

But imo Katt took it too far and won't be back in Phx any time soon

And Katt aint about that life either hes going to get his +%! kick soon if he keeps up his gangster act

This...

and Katt ain't eem funny, dudes career has been over. Another way to show that he's trying to hard for lulz.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hank that's an extremely nice list. Everyone you named who I've seen confront hecklers did a way better job than Katt.

Bill Burr vs Philly and Zach Galifianakis vs some random broad are examples of how to handle hecklers.

ehhh people have to see who's mouth it came out of, it was a comedian, if it came out of someone of somewhat importance it would of mattered, Kat was angry because of something that happened at a young jeezy concert, so instead he took it out on someone who paid to see him. Still it came out of a black comedian sooo.......

$%#* was funny to me
laugh.gif

Not a damn thing katt said was wrong NOT ONE

Dude in the crowd Got all up in his feeling and katt stopped on that subject when he got disrespectful

My man went IN! I'm not a huge Katt Williams fan, but he has his moments. "Pyoon"

As for what was said, there was some truth to it. I don't know what set him off but apparently dude said something about Phoenix being Mexico?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Some Mexicans need to chill with all that Reconquista bull and accept facts. It's one thing to be proud of your heritage and another to conveniently accept what you like about the USA and try to piss on the rest of it. Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad.

My man said "do you know where Mexico is?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And a 22 at his quinceanera.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny thing is the two broad sitting at the table has the courtesy to laugh while their men is getting roasted lol

And Kat has a point about some Mexican having more allegiance to Mexico yet they live in USA . Pure irony

Haven't read any of the comments but, rule 1 at a comedy show (specially a BLACK comedy show):
  1. Hecklers be warned. Don't say anything if you don't have the mic
Also this video could be out of context. Katt seemed to be very angry, who knows what the hell the dude said to him to set him off. As far as taking it too far, I'm actually surprised how "tame" it was to be truthful. Could have been way worse. And I hope no one in here compared this the the Kramer incident, cause that would be idiotic. The crowd was goin ham though, felt bad for dude when his girl was trying to calm him down. They were smiling trying to put on the fake laugh, but they knew it was wrap
laugh.gif

never understood why people think it's ok to PAY for a comedy show and then yell chit out ruining the show. No one paid to see you yell insults from your seat.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

cwrite = the guy in the crowd.

you know it guy.

katt lost because he let dude get to him.

dude in the crowd was probably drunk and thought he was funny, but he came off as an ++@ hat. and got kicked out early for being an idiot. losses all around

how did kat lose dude was bringing the lulz and the crowd was rocking with him.

Nah don't sit here and try to take up for dude he wasn't trying to be funny he was being disrespectful

how? katt attacked mexicans. he rarely took shots at dude. his problem was dude, not mexicans.

son OD'd
30t6p3b.gif

Any form of racism shouldnt be condoned, the ppl in the crowd that was hoot n hollerin should be ashamed.

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Haven't read any of the comments but, rule 1 at a comedy show (specially a BLACK comedy show):
Also this video could be out of context. Katt seemed to be very angry, who knows what the hell the dude said to him to set him off. As far as taking it too far, I'm actually surprised how "tame" it was to be truthful. Could have been way worse. .And I hope no one in here compared this the the Kramer incident, cause that would be idiotic The crowd was goin ham though, felt bad for dude when his girl was trying to calm him down. They were smiling trying to put on the fake laugh, but they knew it was wrap
laugh.gif

never understood why people think it's ok to PAY for a comedy show and then yell chit out ruining the show. No one paid to see you yell insults from your seat.

-The Juice
Kramer proved a point, go in on black people and you shock the nation, go in on Mexicans, the comedian did it for laughs. Point being you can't isolate one comedian for being over the top to be wrong and another for not

Did y'all watch the video and see...

1. The Mexican Americans chanting USA?
2. The women at dude's table singing the US national anthem?

Stop tryna make him out to be a racist. Hell, the other MA's didn't see it that way. It was just one fat +*@! trying too hard to ride for Mexico that got dealt with.

Case closed.

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Kramer proved a point, go in on black people and you shock the nation, go in on Mexicans, the comedian did it for laughs. Point being you can't isolate one comedian for being over the top to be wrong and another for not

But what did Katt Williams say that was equivalent to Kramer saying n**** ?

He didn't call dude a racial slur. I'll wait...

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Also this video could be out of context. Katt seemed to be very angry, who knows what the hell the dude said to him to set him off. As far as taking it too far, I'm actually surprised how "tame" it was to be truthful. Could have been way worse. .And I hope no one in here compared this the the Kramer incident, cause that would be idiotic The crowd was goin ham though, felt bad for dude when his girl was trying to calm him down. They were smiling trying to put on the fake laugh, but they knew it was wrap
laugh.gif

-The Juice
not saying he did it for Mexicans, just an example

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Hank that's an extremely nice list. Everyone you named who I've seen confront hecklers did a way better job than Katt.

Bill Burr vs Philly and Zach Galifianakis vs some random broad are examples of how to handle hecklers.
I agree, also Katt has the demeanor of haters gon hate, which you can tell by the way he dresses.
In his other stand ups he's talking about how it's a haters job to hate, not letting haters get to you, and acquiring more haters.
With all that he's said in the past, I was surprised to see him go off on this dude.
Katt should have kept playing his pimp act and swag surfed over that dude with some witty remarks.

Any heckler that goes to a comedy show deserves to be called out, but this was just unnecessary and honestly, not that funny. Katt Williams' act is tired.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Curse alot + insert racist jokes= Get lulz. Damn, that's a terrible crowd.
 Then he backtracks and says its not even racial.
This.

Wasn't even funny. I like Katt's stand up too...Both of them were out of line.

Back
Top Bottom