Katt williams took it too far or funny?

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

This was funny

You go to comedy shows and you run the risk of getting cracked on.

That's the oldest trick on the book, if you can't handle it don't go.

This was pure comedy ..

Carlos Mencia is constantly dissing his race for fun - so %@+ are you all *****ing about!

Ummm?
Carlos Mencia isn't Mexican!

He's Honduran! 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Some of you are proving my point, so what if the crowd was backing him up, they were just playing along to embarrass the guy, in the end of the day it was just a comedian taking it over the

top, but when another comedian gets on African Americans it shocks everyone and everything. So what if some Mexicans aren't over the fact that Arizona is part of the U.S., African Americans still

aren't over being called a n**** didn't y'all take it back? Besides if you aren't Mexican who are you to say what's offensive or not to Mexicans.
pull your skirt down, we heard you the first 3 times.
yup and no one can give me a good answer
tongue.gif

dog, kramer did NOT tell any jokes during his rant

dude was completely belligerent and was speaking about ALL blacks

katt was talking about the select few who come to the US while proclaiming that their place of origin is still better, katt's defense sounded alot worse than it really was becuase he was completely upset but there was alot of truth to some of the things he said

outside the landscaping bit everything else was pretty much true to the small section he was speaking on

Racism = Funny

We really should be at the point where we can just laugh at our differences instead of being bitter and sensitive. Racism is stupid, just laugh.

Laugh at racisim. The point should be made it still exist. Who cares where your from is this not the land of the free? If it is such a problem stopping letting any ethnicity come to America. America was taken from the natives. We have a diverse culture and to stereotype any individual based upon another is foolish. What he said is out of line what makes you American? What you eat,wear,how you talk? If that is the basis then 95% Americana aren't American. Its one thing to joke about it and another when you keep attacking a race/culture. If anything America belongs to the natives. How about we all go back to where we came from wouldn't that be a sight. Some African Americans feel more important since 2008. But in all honesty the president is white.

I'm a human if it matters.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

pull your skirt down, we heard you the first 3 times.
yup and no one can give me a good answer
tongue.gif

dog, kramer did NOT tell any jokes during his rant

dude was completely belligerent and was speaking about ALL blacks

katt was talking about the select few who come to the US while proclaiming that their place of origin is still better, katt's defense sounded alot worse than it really was becuase he was completely upset but there was alot of truth to some of the things he said

outside the landscaping bit everything else was pretty much true to the small section he was speaking on
Like I said before you can't isolate one situation as taking to far and another for not, the whole Kramer situation to you was wrong because he offended African Americans because he said n*****, but call me n***** and i won't feel a thing, same thing as Kat saying those things about Mexicans wont effect you one bit, if it was true or not it still wasn't best thing to say, just like Kramer was being real on the person who interrupted him as well, a lot was true, but it still wasn't the best thing to say.

Like I said before you can't isolate one situation as taking to far and another for not, the whole Kramer situation to you was wrong because he offended African Americans because he said n*****, but call me n***** and i won't feel a thing, same thing as Kat saying those things about Mexicans wont effect you one bit, if it was true or not it still wasn't best thing to say, just like Kramer was being real on the person who interrupted him as well, a lot was true, but it still wasn't the best thing to say.
yup!

yeah, ok

just exactly what was real about what kramer said?

edit

and i'm not even a fan of how katt handled the situation, he obviously let dude get to him but it's nowhere near kramer's melt down

there's no coming back from that

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

You're right if you say Kat took it too far and got ignorant.

But you're also right if you say Kat has a point.

It's true that immigrants are treated differently and often worse because of their "foreigner" status. But at the end of the day - you should become American. In the past, people have used that as an excuse for white supremacy, which makes some immigrants wary of language like "becoming American", which is understandable but ultimately a country must maintain solid cuture.

Because that's the only way a country will work long-term otherwise it will become Balkinized and factions will begin to create internal tension.
QFT! 

Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by All Ready

lol

katt straight dropped the pimp act and has taken up the gangster act

dude been straight wylin lately

there's another vid of him tryna fight at a jeezy concert, didn't even have a shirt on lol

I was just going to say this. But then again anyone can be tuff guy when you have bodyguards.
OR..... Some people just dont give a F. If you get disrespected, it should be going down.

Back
Top Bottom