Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Real talk, Is anyone in here actually humored by men in womens clothes/dresses? I always thought that was an over exaggeration when it comes to black men comics, but there's a reel going around socials that has a pretty vast collection of damn near any big black comic playing the role of a woman in a dress.

So either this is a bit that is REALLY REALLY successful, or that's used in some other ways.

But white actors do it too. Lets act like Ms. Doubtfire aint a classic. Whats the one with Dennis Hoffman...Tootsie.

Real talk, Is anyone in here actually humored by men in womens clothes/dresses? I always thought that was an over exaggeration when it comes to black men comics, but there's a reel going around socials that has a pretty vast collection of damn near any big black comic playing the role of a woman in a dress.

So either this is a bit that is REALLY REALLY successful, or that's used in some other ways.
It has mass appeal for some reason, couldn't tell you. It's bottom rung of humor in my opinion right in front of bodily function jokes

Every comic damn near has had this character. Jim Carter, Adam Sandler robin williMs. Only when it’s black people do we decide it’s a secret conspiracy. Also maybe some of these dudes are just gay and or like doing it. Eddie and Jamie’s seem to like it so more power to them

Every comic damn near has had this character. Jim Carter, Adam Sandler robin williMs. Only when it’s black people do we decide it’s a secret conspiracy. Also maybe some of these dudes are just gay and or like doing it. Eddie and Jamie’s seem to like it so more power to them

Saying white people had to do it as well doesn't really do anything for me, the reason can exist for them as well

Maybe that is white humor, but never in my life have i known any black man who finds another man in a dress to be funny. And even if you are a homosexual man......... that doesn't equate to being eager to wear women's clothing.

All i'm saying that is a weird and pretty specific trope to throw on every black comedian over decades

Saying white people had to do it as well doesn't really do anything for me, the reason can exist for them as well

Maybe that is white humor, but never in my life have i known any black man who finds another man in a dress to be funny. And even if you are a homosexual man......... that doesn't equate to being eager to wear women's clothing.

All i'm saying that is a weird and pretty specific trope to throw on every black comedian over decades

I was stationed with white guys and it was humorous for them to grab each others penis. Put their scrotums on each others forehead, mouths and cheeks. Look at the white frats that have gotten in trouble for sodemizing pledges.

This argument that white people are fine with it, so why are we complaining is not cool.

Facts, she is just not funny at all. I hate bringing in race but when I am around white people that mention some of these cornballs as funny it makes me like them even LESS.

A few weeks back some white dudes were saying how they love Michael Blackson and his I am so dark jokes, and I was like them aint for ya'll and then I realized they actually kinda are :lol: cuz he sure as hell aint funny to me.

White folks love Haddish because she just plays into the typical black hood girl stereotypes.

The same way they love sassy big black women.

I was stationed with white guys and it was humorous for them to grab each others penis. Put their scrotums on each others forehead, mouths and cheeks. Look at the white frats that have gotten in trouble for sodemizing pledges.

This argument that white people are fine with it, so why are we complaining is not cool.

1. Comedians are more likely to be put in drag on the big screen. (Any race)

2. This country has ALWAYS tried to diminish black masculinity at any opportunity it has gotten, so to think people are crazy to think it WOULDN'T stop in Hollywood has always been funny.

Both statements can be true.

Again,

Comedians are generally written to take drag roles
This racist country (Hollywood included) has always attacked Black Masculinity.

Not sure why people are so quick to dispute the 2nd point when it's brought up as if it ISN'T on brand with how this country moves.'

No one is saying that. Im there is no conspiracy to demasculinize black men in movies. If there is such a conspiracy, that aint where its happening at.

It has always existed in this country. Why would it stop in Hollywood?

Why didn’t everything go wrong for all those other names who put on a dress? Maybe you just aren’t that talented.

ALL OF THIS

I get that there's just cultural differences, but that isn't something that's really bigged up in our community (actually that type of stuff is usually frowned upon)

So to consistently make black men do it while it usually adds nothing to the scenes is weird as hell

Why would they do it to themselves as well?

But answer MY question.

if it happens in the everyday world, why is it so hard for some of yall to see (or admit) that Hollywood does it as well?

But to anawer your question; gain, it is just something Hollywood loves seeing male comics do.

When it comes to black male comedians, it's a 2 bird one stone type of situation.

Why would they do it to themselves as well?

Because they control the narrative in this country, white men got so tired of women that they said **** it we're the new women and made ****** embrace multiple genders. Powerful white men do whatever they want in this country man :lol:

But seriously, this doesn't have to be some all encompassing illuminati ritual on the whole industry, it could be as simple as directors/executives wanting to establish control & power over those they see as less. This is a reoccurring theme in Hollywood that knows no limits, Men, women & children have all been exposed to it unfortunately.

Think Tarantino & all the complaints he's had about abusing his power over women leads, That fat nasty **** Dan Schneider from Nickelodeon who has the same complaints but with kids. Hollywood is a place where perversion has been allowed to run wild and there's alot of people in powerful positions who just get to manipulate actors/actresses into fulfilling their deviant fantasies in the name of "art" & "entertainment"

But answer MY question.

if it happens in the everyday world, why is it so hard for some of yall to see (or admit) that Hollywood does it as well?

But to anawer your question; gain, it is just something Hollywood loves seeing male comics do.

When it comes to black male comedians, it's a 2 bird one stone type of situation.
So you admit its just a thing Hollywood does, regardless, but when we do it its an attack on us? To answer a question, because there's probably more effective ways to do it, if we're going the conspiracy route. You work with kids right? How many times have you seen a kid come back from a movie and suddenly decide they want to wear dresses or be gay? And if they did, what would be wrong what that? The whole thing is childish. "Eww you wore a dress! You GAY!"

Back
Top Bottom