Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Those movies still had balance. The Muslim in Menace and his father, Cane's grandparents. Cane himself had balance at the end. The only real bad guy in Juice was Bishop. Everybody else was regular highschool kids in the hood.

Color Purple and Tyler Perry movies are just foolery.

Bruh… you know color purples timeline/era was 1906-1947? That story is VERY accurate for the time. You sound foolish man

How you trying to discredit the color purple, but prop up menace? And I’m a fan of both.

Mista was physically and verbally abusive to Celie. And it was an arranged marriage that she didn’t want to be in, in the first place. Not to mention she was raped by her stepfather. TWICE. And had two kids before 20.

That story is very common for those times. It even happens today. Like what are you talking about? They were a family of sharecroppers in the south, not to mention Sophia’s character basically being lynched by a mob of white me because she wasn’t a subservient black woman.

Tell me you don’t know the story without telling me. Which is cool. You’re misinformed like helll

Last edited:
Did nobody think to ask katt was 40 years old at this point. How the hell was he gonna play martins son. Thats how you know he lying but agenda I guess
Gonna assume he wasn’t going to play his son but just play his friend or something. There’s no way he’d play his son :lol:

And Tiffany Haddish couldn’t turn off being Tiffany Haddish everywhere she went. That’s why Common just dipped on her. No one wants to be around that mess constantly.

Bruh… you know color purples timeline/era was 1906-1947? That story is VERY accurate for the time. You sound foolish man

How you trying to discredit the color purple, but prop up menace? And I’m a fan of both.

Mista was physically and verbally abusive to Celie. And it was an arranged marriage that she didn’t want to be in, in the first place. Not to mention she was raped by her stepfather. TWICE. And had two kids before 20.

That story is very common for those times. It even happens today. Like what are you talking about? They were a family of sharecroppers in the south, not to mention Sophia’s character basically being lynched by a mob of white me because she wasn’t a subservient black woman.

Tell me you don’t know the story without telling me. Which is cool. You’re misinformed like helll
Like if people wanna be homophobic just say that.

Like if people wanna be homophobic just say that.

I guess Caine robbing a n_ and asking for a burger wasn’t buffoonish. Or Caine being all dramatic when he got shot but miraculously healing instantly in a couple days.

Or O’Dog killing that smoker and the Asian for what they said. Or Tat killing his buddy who just came home from prison.

Menace is one my favorite movies of all time but man, it had a lot of “buffoonery” just like any other

I dont know Rickey Smiley
you-aint-black-biden.gif

Somebody finally addressed the elephant in the room with Majors :lol: Idk who decided to push bro as some type of heartthrob

This is a given for most of the acting industry. Honestly, I think people outside of it still equate being on TV and/or a movie with having a bunch of money. The next time y'all see the credits roll on a TV show or movie, just know a regular 9-5'er is making more than 80% of those names :lol:

Taraji has a rightful issue in her position, though (as expounded on by Katt). An actor of another race/gender (read: white) with her credits and accolades wouldn't be getting chump-changed.

There’s no reason for Taraji or any actress or actor with her tenure and resume to be crying about opportunities or lack of money. Tarajii…….just like most people in life have to realize that you don’t get what you THINK you deserve….you get what you can negotiate or have set in a contract.

If Tarajii wanted to get her point across better she could have compared herself to another actress in regards to pay disparity and did a breakdown like that. Otherwise she can get with different writers out there or come up with a script for a film that will garner the kind of money she is looking for. It’s similar to Monique’s so called situation with Netflix a few years ago. Go out there and make yourself hot if you really think you got it like that or stop complaining.

Either way there’s no reason for a black female…..let alone any black person for that matter to be crying on camera for the masses to see. White society loves to see a negro crying and talking about struggling on camera.

I guess Caine robbing a n_ and asking for a burger wasn’t buffoonish. Or Caine being all dramatic when he got shot but miraculously healing instantly in a couple days.

Or O’Dog killing that smoker and the Asian for what they said. Or Tat killing his buddy who just came home from prison.

Menace is one my favorite movies of all time but man, it had a lot of “buffoonery” just like any other
lol u sayin he was being dramatic after being shot??? :lol:
Yall just be sayin anything
I’ve never been shot
But I’ve been stabbed up
And I wish a ***** would say I was being dramatic
While blood what’s straight leaking from my body
I’ve seen yall complain about yall Jordan’s
Getting shipped straight from Nike with creases
But gonna sit here and say Caine was being dramatic???
Y’all wild

U missed MY joke :lol:

We jokin bout the same thing :lol:

Also, i dont rock with the cross dressing black men thing

Ive avoided White Chicks and Big Mommas House due to this.

Katt saying Rickey be cross dressing in his movies no wonder why i dont know dude.

I grew up without BET btw. No cable.

There’s no reason for Taraji or any actress or actor with her tenure and resume to be crying about opportunities or lack of money. Tarajii…….just like most people in life have to realize that you don’t get what you THINK you deserve….you get what you can negotiate or have set in a contract.

If Tarajii wanted to get her point across better she could have compared herself to another actress in regards to pay disparity and did a breakdown like that. Otherwise she can get with different writers out there or come up with a script for a film that will garner the kind of money she is looking for. It’s similar to Monique’s so called situation with Netflix a few years ago. Go out there and make yourself hot if you really think you got it like that or stop complaining.

Either way there’s no reason for a black female…..let alone any black person for that matter to be crying on camera for the masses to see. White society loves to see a negro crying and talking about struggling on camera.
Bro do you know what she was talking about? They tried to offer her 100k for the Color Purple Musical. For reference Sandra Bullock got 20 mill for Bullet Train. Idk if you ever seen that but its mostly a voice over.

Bro do you know what she was talking about? They tried to offer her 100k for the Color Purple Musical. For reference Sandra Bullock got 20 mill for Bullet Train. Idk if you ever seen that but its mostly a voice over.

I’m not sure what the budget was for The Color Purple Musical but if that’s all they were offering her was 100K then that’s on Tarajii or her team either negotiate better, find movies with bigger budgets……..or cut down on her means and live within the amount of money that she makes yearly.

Back
Top Bottom