Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

ADVERTISEMENT​

Yea you always have a choice

There is no way you believe this but.cool.
i do. look further in the future. how many celebrity interviews do you remember?

people in the future aren’t gonna reference this interview when trying to remember katt.

Yall really still talkin about the books? :rofl:

Tryna fact check comedic bits. Corny

If a rapper made a dis track about another rapper they didn't like yall would be eagerly waiting for the response and said rapper would get ridiculed if they DIDN'T respond. Yall definitely wouldn't be throwing around words like bitter, hater and mentally ill. Just say you don't like the man and keep it moving.
That's rap though.

Comedy should not be that way especially just cuz its black comedians. Comedy beef is pretty whack.

I hope nobody is really waiting for a Steve Harvey or Kevin Hart response. Cuz it'll either be laughed or these games "taking the high road". A lot of damaging stuff being said instead of the truth.

One of the main reasons I wasn't interested in the interview but the hypocrisy in some of these responses, criticisms, and opinions are just stupid and a bit mind numbing.

Don curry said Katt definitely had writers too. Half the **** he putting out there seem like he guilty of too.

U wanna win this argument so hard
U really went to Google
And typed “how tall is Ludacris?”
U realize u won that battle
But I won the war
Stay blessed
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Huh??????
You asked a question and got a answer
And what argument ***** you weren’t about to change my mind
If Katt himself didn’t convince me what make you think you was 🤔🤔🤔

🤣 @ this will be forgotten. People ain't forget about Katt roasting that girl on the radio that tried him but they'll forget this
Forgotten is the wrong term. People haven’t forgotten about Jonathan majors but unless you actually bring it up it’s out of mind. If Kevin’s new Netflix movie is actually funny, people aren’t going to be doing think pieces about what Katt said etc.

Things move too fast these days. Next week we will have a new thing dominating our discussion

Damn. 27M? I was thinking it could hit 30M maybe end of month but that gon be Mondays total it look like. Maybe 40M end of month?...

Shannon might need to dub this en espanol and put a Bhad Bunny beat behind it and keep serving these negs
****, I’d watch a Dolby Vision version of this in the movie theater with the Dolby Atmos bringing more clarity to Katt Williams high-*** voice and hearing Shannon Sharpe’s laugh enhanced in 7.1 surround sound.

Back
Top Bottom