Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Speaking of Martin, why does he seem dead inside now? Like it’s a very noticeable difference. Soft spoken as hell. Like his ego got erased in a bad way. I guess he’s trying to claim religious with the no cussing or whatever but you can see in his eyes he’s been completely emasculated. He doesn’t have the bravado of 90s Martin at all. And I’m not buying that “he’s old” excuse. He’s visibly a broken man. I know yall see it. It’s almost like he’s had a lobotomy or something it’s sad
We know why……

Speaking of Martin, why does he seem dead inside now? Like it’s a very noticeable difference. Soft spoken as hell. Like his ego got erased in a bad way. I guess he’s trying to claim religious with the no cussing or whatever but you can see in his eyes he’s been completely emasculated. He doesn’t have the bravado of 90s Martin at all. And I’m not buying that “he’s old” excuse. He’s visibly a broken man. I know yall see it. It’s almost like he’s had a lobotomy or something it’s sad

Martin did have a stroke and he 58. I would except him to still be the 94 You So Crazy Martin.

He seemed pretty normal in this interview

I feel that’s a dude on medication vs before he wasn’t. He could be bipolar

It's really a silly argument.

I wonder why Hollywood wants to put men in dresses period and who thinks it's funny and entertaining. I find Mr Brown funny, not Madea. Women like it? I can't speak for all straight men.

I used to think Martin was Sheneneh because it allowed more leeway than if they casted an actual woman to act that way. It would have received backlash, but then when he started doing Big Mommas House I started looking at him funny.
They are mocking women but you can’t mock somebody with the person if that makes sense. These are characitures and outlandish portrayals of loud and uncouth women.

I think that heat stroke took a toll on him. Remember, it put him in a coma. That has the potential to kill a lot of your brain cells.

OKTCAG.gif

otJkqC.gif

HkSTiQ.gif

:lol:

So Stephen Jackson supposedly hating on Unc now because his channel is blowing up with the Katt interview.

Back
Top Bottom