Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Man Im not even going to clown CB. It seems like every damn black child actor from the 90s out here bangin. HARD.
What’s wild
We all can see he on drugs
HARD
But dont really acknowledge it
Like we should
He needs help

i think it’s still premature to compare it to the breakfast club
Id like to see Shannon get Kanye
that would be very interesting

Always thought it was interesting how virgil made cudi a dress and died soon after.
I laughed pretty hard at this
the casualness, certainty and randomness of it

'We are going to kill you but before we do, you have to humiliate another black man.'

That man's death was not from natural causes. LVMH is sinister

The Arnaults can't be trusted

:rofl::rofl:
Idk if yall be trolling or just bat**** crazy.

These high fashion houses are very weird
they love occult **** and all that
Balenciaga especially
theyre blatant with it

At the level of actually ending lives?
maybe, maybe not

I wouldnt be surprised

Balenciaga had a full pedo Ad, got some flack for a week & was right back to being the designer of young celebs in record time, **** crazy out here :lol:

Ali Siddiq and Kat not seeing eye to eye? Had no clue. I'm catching Ali's show in a couple of weeks; curious if he'll address it.

Also, noticed the convo with Willie D is a whole different vibe compared to Shannon Sharpe. Shay Shay seems more about pure entertainment, which is what Katt gave everybody.

.Interesting dynamics in both conversations.

Always thought it was interesting how virgil made cudi a dress and died soon after. Ish looked like a humiliation and sacrifice to me

FFT9AsZXwAAmnpJ.jpg_large.jpg
IMG_0500.gif

What’s goin on?

Y’all still think other people certify other people, or that their certifications mean something in real life 😂

I mean how else would we know? Short of being in those circles. Actual street dudes from LA lend credence. And yes, people vouch for others all the time. Is it that far fetched? I mean, a man can't certify himself, generally certification in anything requires other people.

I suppose we should take King Koopa on NTs word for it that he isn't? Or what are you saying?

Last edited:
Balenciaga had a full pedo Ad, got some flack for a week & was right back to being the designer of young celebs in record time, **** crazy out here :lol:
ADVERTISEMENT​

You are a conspiracy theorist.

lol every youtuber/podder now having a "Katt Williams interview reaction" vid

Those reaction videos kill me.

Someone watching a video, playing, pause, speaking, etc. For what. :lol:

Already higher than that if you count the clips. His third highest video is a clip of the interview at 6.7M.

I mean how else would we know? Short of being in those circles. Actual street dudes from LA lend credence. And yes, people vouch for others all the time. Is it that far fetched? I mean, a man can't certify himself, generally certification in anything requires other people.

I suppose we should take King Koopa on NTs word for it that he isn't? Or what are you saying?

I wasn’t tryna take a shot at you it just seems wild childish at this point is all I’m saying.

Didn’t know celebrity thugs verification was a real thing.

LA dudes different I guess.

I wasn’t tryna take a shot at you it just seems wild childish at this point is all I’m saying.

Didn’t know celebrity thugs verification was a real thing.

LA dudes different I guess.
Don’t just happen in Cali
Detroit
Ny
Florida
Any place where shenanigans happen

Man Im not even going to clown CB. It seems like every damn black child actor from the 90s out here bangin. HARD.
Yea I don't get it. Why mfs feel the need to be affiliated

50 got far in his career without picking sides

Id like to see Shannon get Kanye
that would be very interesting

I laughed pretty hard at this
the casualness, certainty and randomness of it

These high fashion houses are very weird
they love occult **** and all that
Balenciaga especially
theyre blatant with it

At the level of actually ending lives?
maybe, maybe not

I wouldnt be surprised
I didn't even think about Balenciaga. These mf brands move satanic. Had little kids in provocative campaigns under the guise of 'art' and 'fashion'

Sick in the head mfs but when people point it out they're labelled backwards and phobic

Marc Curry really is the black Bob Saget
He had us fooled with Mr Cooper

mans is from Oakland too
and from what I understand
these individuals are not for play
cant imagine what he was telling him :lol:

Steve was flabergasted though :lol:
Chappelle said Tupac and his moms got up out of Baltimore and moved to Oakland for a better life though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom