Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I wasn’t tryna take a shot at you it just seems wild childish at this point is all I’m saying.

Didn’t know celebrity thugs verification was a real thing.

LA dudes different I guess.

I mean take it with a grain of salt, as with anything, however...

"I believe them, yo!"

LA politics will always be funny to me

Grown men playing high school on some 'give me your lunch money' steeze

I belive the original logic behind it was that street cats were actually out here in the struggle with their lives on the line only for fake rappers to come along and make significant amounts of money portraying the images that did not belong to them. So if they wanna come around they had to pay homage, street trademark/licensing fees if you will lol. Like most things, it just turned in to a revenue stream regardless of the politics or ethics behind it.

Shaq was in the Mary Jane video with Tyrin

1704865060622.png

Rappers & entertainers linking up with sets seems pretty logical to me, it's running with the persona/claiming it publicly which is the head scratcher.

If you are an entertainer who wants to be in all the hot clubs, and you want to be out here flossing your lavish lifestyle, that comes with attention & pressure from the streets. Especially for those who tend to wanna go to the more low key spots & not stay exclusively in the A tier Hollywood spots. Unless you are an actually like that & have a crew of guys around you ready to take it there, it's probably beneficial to keep a link with some street dudes.

Soooooooo close to getting tix to the Orlando show but I backed off last second lol. $400 a pop for the Friday show. It will be an experience tho being how all of this is so hot and current right now.

Back
Top Bottom